XLT parts?

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter knocked my detector over and the 2 clips on the bottom of the display cover broke off. Everything works fine but I have duct tape holding it together right now. Anyone know where I can get a new plastic housing? Did a search on the internet but couldn't come up with anything.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ah man that does suc i havent seen anything like that online either i did also just check for ya sounds like its gonna be a factory thing from whites they should have it for ya and hey maybe if u send it in to them they can give it the old once over and if u want any upgraded dfx parts some are interchangable, good luck though thats y i always keep a spare machine u just never know

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call whites and if its something your comfortable doing they will send you the part so you won't have to send the unit in. Whites is great for not charging much for repairs or parts, call the whites in Sweet Home OR and tell them what you need they will set you up. HH

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Call White and let them know what happened. They might have the parts (with instructions) Tim. Let us know what they say (if ya call).

OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. I'll call them today. Looked on their site but couldn't find anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread