Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your gonna love the V3i. Sell or trade in anything that's not a salt or water machine unless you want to keep one as a backup. Your not going to need them anymore.

Landlord Jim

Jul 20, 2012
Oakland County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i,Vx3,DFX,MXT Pro,Prizm 5G, CM Pro,Beach Hunter 300 and Bounty Hunter 202.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft:Take your time with the learning curve and you will love it! Start out with the stock programs and as you learn the machine start making changes to the programs. The White's Forum has some great programs posted so you can learn from those. Mine loves to run hot with slow swing speed. Congrats on the new machine!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U made a great choice the v3i is just an unbeleivable capable machine. My advice is to watch online vids read forums for tips as much as you can more you learn on it, its gonna benefit you more then anything I also definetly recomend reading the whites v3i Advanced posts book explains everything to do with the detector in easy terms & it'll put lots of knowledge in ya. You can find it online or if you cant pm me & ill send you the Link its definetly worth it

Brooklynhunter

Jul 16, 2013
Good luck. I have my v3i for 3 years. Its a great detector. The whites advanced user guide will go a long way to putting you over the learning curve. The detector is top of the line. I hope u got the wireless head phones. If not order them u wont be sorry. Good luck and HH

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck. I have my v3i for 3 years. Its a great detector. The whites advanced user guide will go a long way to putting you over the learning curve. The detector is top of the line. I hope u got the wireless head phones. If not order them u wont be sorry. Good luck and HH

I definetly agree to with the wireless headphones liked em so much went & got 2,pairs for it lol

OP
OP
J

Jerkey

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You for all the post so far. I have been hearing about these points you get from Whites to buy additional accessories for you MD. How do I get these points after my purchase?

Thanks,
Mike

dougj7

Dec 3, 2009
Ulster Co. NY
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You for all the post so far. I have been hearing about these points you get from Whites to buy additional accessories for you MD. How do I get these points after my purchase?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

I believe you are referring to Whites bonus bucks which were only good thru 8/31/13.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have to also agree with my comrades.. welcome to the whites magic the V3i is a smart pick. Pretty soon you will nickname yours, I call mine Mighty Gorgo (A big super gorgan monster) he is a loveable creature machine that has won my respects. Place and make your favorite program on Common I find polar plot a lot easyer to interpret than the original camel hump graffic. I have my common program set for coins and silver only. I use gold program when I am sure that there is not that much trash like around the palm trees since I mainly hunt beaches. Any other way I can aid you look me up at the whites forum hope to hear of your first smashing finds with this new jewel. "LP"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread