Whites customer service
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By cosner63
  • 2 Post By Adrian SS
  • 1 Post By Bart@Big Boys Hobbies
  • 1 Post By SC_hunter

Thread: Whites customer service

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2014
    Payette, Idaho
    White's Classic II White's DFX White's XLT White's VX3
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

White's customer service

I got a call from White's Metal Detectors of Sweet Home Oregon on Friday. I have a White's VX3 that had a dark area on the left side of the display screen that made viewing it impossible. I had just bought it used and had not used it yet. The guy that sold it to me told me to get it fixed and he would pay for the repair. I sent it in to White's in Sweet Home a week ago.They called to tell me that they had fixed my detector and sending it back to me that day. When I asked how much I owed them they stated that I owed them nothing.They fixed it for free. Not going to cost me a dime to fix the broken display. They have great customer service and are wonderful to work with. I love buying and dealing with companies that value customer satisfaction. I can not wait to get it back so I can try it out
    Last edited by cosner63; Sep 07, 2014 at 05:17 AM.
    AugustMoose87 and markkeele like this.

au
    Dec 2008
    Canberra
    LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
    64 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Yes I must admit that Whites have provided rapid responses to every question I have asked of them.
    I recall when I sent an email asking for technical data refering to an old Oremaster and I recieved in response fully bound tech data sheets for every metal detector, Gieger counter and magnetometer that Whites had built covering a period of 25 years. This info has been of enormous assistance to me in the restoration of some vintage machines.

Every Whites metal detector that I have used has performed without fault and did extremely well what it was designed to do. Even today other brands are only just begining to incorporate features that Whites detectors have had for years....... Look at the old Eagle II and the XLT. These detectors are powerfull and have every programable feature possible and were years ahead of the oposition in their day. I still rate my XLT very highly for coin and relic detecting in almost all ground conditions you can throw at it.

Just an opinion.
    Last edited by Adrian SS; Sep 07, 2014 at 07:38 AM.
    cosner63 and markkeele like this.

us
    Big Boys Hobbies

Jul 2005
    Moore Oklahoma
    Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
    698 times
    Metal Detecting
    Yes Whites is Great!
    cosner63 likes this.

Contact us for fastest and best service around!

We will beat any price or deal. Have questions on a machine?
    Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net or Call or text 405-206-9010
    Minelab Metal Detectors, Whites Metal Detectors, Garrett Metal Detectors, XP Deus, Fisher Metal Detectors, Teknetics Metal Detectors

Minelab Partner of the year award for the USA 2012. Minelab Customer service award 2012 and 2013.

us
    Apr 2009
    N.W. Ohio
    CTX3030, XP Deus, MXT ALL Pro, Racer, T2 and Vaquero
    5 times
    Metal Detecting
    Wow I find it hard to believe Bart thinks so highly of Whites, in his past posts he has always led us to believe they were not nearly as good as Minelab and the other brands he handles. Well I guess things change when you are selling them. It will be nice to see some positive posts for Whites now that he is selling them. Welcome to the other side I am sure you will do well with Whites!

us
    Jan 2007
    South Carolina
    Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
    154 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    It is so nice when you can call a company for support....and you actually get it and then MORE. They are the best. Other companies should follow their lead. I am impressed....Great job Whites.
    markkeele likes this.

us
    Sep 2013
    new salisbury
    whites coinmaster pro and whites dfx spectrum e
    6 times
    Just called whites last week aboutba coil issue, I spoke to Mary Hudson, I was on the phone for a total of four minutes, and was told that a new coil would be sent out next day and I would have it by the weekend, no excuses, no blame and nothing but decency and courtousy, whites is an awesome company, with the best customer service
    today is tomorrow yesterday

Sponsored Links