Detector(s) used
White's Classic II
White's DFX
White's XLT
White's VX3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's customer service

I got a call from White's Metal Detectors of Sweet Home Oregon on Friday. I have a White's VX3 that had a dark area on the left side of the display screen that made viewing it impossible. I had just bought it used and had not used it yet. The guy that sold it to me told me to get it fixed and he would pay for the repair. I sent it in to White's in Sweet Home a week ago.They called to tell me that they had fixed my detector and sending it back to me that day. When I asked how much I owed them they stated that I owed them nothing.They fixed it for free. Not going to cost me a dime to fix the broken display. They have great customer service and are wonderful to work with. I love buying and dealing with companies that value customer satisfaction. I can not wait to get it back so I can try it out :)

Last edited:

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes I must admit that Whites have provided rapid responses to every question I have asked of them.
I recall when I sent an email asking for technical data refering to an old Oremaster and I recieved in response fully bound tech data sheets for every metal detector, Gieger counter and magnetometer that Whites had built covering a period of 25 years. This info has been of enormous assistance to me in the restoration of some vintage machines.

Every Whites metal detector that I have used has performed without fault and did extremely well what it was designed to do. Even today other brands are only just begining to incorporate features that Whites detectors have had for years....... Look at the old Eagle II and the XLT. These detectors are powerfull and have every programable feature possible and were years ahead of the oposition in their day. I still rate my XLT very highly for coin and relic detecting in almost all ground conditions you can throw at it.

Just an opinion.

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes Whites is Great!

shortcut

Apr 21, 2009
N.W. Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, XP Deus, MXT ALL Pro, Racer, T2 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow I find it hard to believe Bart thinks so highly of Whites, in his past posts he has always led us to believe they were not nearly as good as Minelab and the other brands he handles. Well I guess things change when you are selling them. It will be nice to see some positive posts for Whites now that he is selling them. Welcome to the other side I am sure you will do well with Whites!

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is so nice when you can call a company for support....and you actually get it and then MORE. They are the best. Other companies should follow their lead. I am impressed....Great job Whites.

markkeele

Greenie
Sep 7, 2013
new salisbury
Detector(s) used
whites coinmaster pro and whites dfx spectrum e
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just called whites last week aboutba coil issue, I spoke to Mary Hudson, I was on the phone for a total of four minutes, and was told that a new coil would be sent out next day and I would have it by the weekend, no excuses, no blame and nothing but decency and courtousy, whites is an awesome company, with the best customer service

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread