sgt tee

Dec 2, 2014
N.E.Pa.
Detector(s) used
1.Whites XLT

2.Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have 2 spare coil covers, through the years I don't even know where and when I got them. How ever I tried to put one on the 950 Eclipse coil on my MXT and it will not snap on. Seems the inner circle is not large enough. Has any one ran into a problem like this?? I am thinking all 950 coil covers are the same when it comes to size. Maybe Whites made this one a little bit bigger, because the covers will not snap on. I would like to hear from you guys or girls. Thank You and Merry Christmas

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's has a few different coil covers made for the 950 coil over the years. The Flat 950 uses a cover that's different than the newer 950 coil. Your best bet is to call White's and tell them which 950 you have and have them send you the correct cover. I probably have 6 or 7 covers for the 950 coils and when I need one, I usually have to go through a few before I get one that fits.

OP
OP
sgt tee

sgt tee

Dec 2, 2014
N.E.Pa.
Detector(s) used
1.Whites XLT

2.Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Tom

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably the wrong one as the only problem I have is getting it back off, some people say seal them but even a pinhole will let mud and water in so I just take some coarse sand paper and remove at least half to 2/3rds of the inner rim till it comes off better to clean it out once in a while. HH

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Tom Slick,

Your Avatar looks my spare room with detectors lined up along the wall. I think its cool, but my wife has another point of view. :dontknow:

Regards,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread