Why is Whites #1 in Customer Service? Ill tell you....

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is White's #1 in Customer Service? I'll tell you....

2 weeks ago was out with my friend Frank when my stock coil went dead quiet. Looked at the cable & noticed a break in the rubber cord. Called Mary in Sweet Home & asked her if they repair them. She said send it in and they'd see what they could do.

Now mind you this is the orig. coil I bought back in Feb of 2011. So I called them today & they said the shield was broken but not to worry as my NEW coil was just put in the mail. I asked how much and they said NO CHARGE!

It doesn't get any better than having your 4 year old coil replaced for FREE!

Thanks A MILLION Colleen & Mary!

floydsorenson

Greenie
Apr 16, 2014
Whites service is the best bought a used whites had a bad coil took it to them they replaced it for free checked out my machine while I waited had it back in 20 min and out detecting the same day.

OP
OP
The Rebel

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well talk about fast service. My new coil arrived today via priority mail, Sweet Home to CT took 2 days!

Unfortunately snow is headed our way tonight.......

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello,

The White's service is first rate! Mary is a great ambassador for White's!

Regards,

Juice in the hole

Mar 22, 2014
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had problems with two separate D2 coils and Whites was nothing but good to me. Customer service and a generous product warranty is paramount to me with something like this. If I would have had trouble returning the coils, I probably wouldn't buy Whites again and would urge others against buying also. As it stands, I would recommend without hesitation and continue to do so. :occasion14:

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Whites traded me a weighted PI coil for a non-weighted one - - straight across! :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wish it would have been different for my issue , reply was a little to late. Why the delay in the response do not know ??????? I had hope I could get my mxt back but the guy said no because he decided he needed parts from it . He said he would think about it he did and went on and dismantled it . I even offered few dollars more than what he gave me and said sorry but I cant help you. I have nothing but praise for whites but I cannot figure out what the delay was with response to my email after I was asked to send in all info in and I did as asked but did not hear from them till to late . I have done some stupid things in my time but this takes the cake. All I wanted was to do some detecting before the ground froze but if you all ever need help from whites ask for connie seward or cari brewer they are the best besides mary.

markkeele

Greenie
Sep 7, 2013
new salisbury
Detector(s) used
whites coinmaster pro and whites dfx spectrum e
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love whites detectors. I have four, a coinmaster, coinmaster pro, an mx5 and a dfx, customer service is second to none, wish my pinpointed was a whites trx, I have had several issues with my current pinpointer and the customer service was awful, plus I have had to pay shipping on three different returns on the same pinpointer, and all this in less than of year of use on it, I will never buy another product from the other company, only whites for me from here on out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread