Hunted with new Treasuremaster; giving it away!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was that bad that you are giving it away ??

Lol no! Quite the opposite. I decided to give away because i use my VX3 and i already have several machines. I field tested this one and decided someone else has more need or want of a new detector. It's also a thank u to my youtube watchers. Just trying to give to the community. I absolutely loved the machine as is evident on the video :)

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coinicidencetly, I saw one of your videos for the first time last night with Bill Ladd and noticed you were using the VX3.

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, you are correct!! I love my VX3 and use it for all my videos, not just the hunt I did w/ Bill a few months ago. I also swing the MXT Pro on and off, but my Vixen (VX3) continues to be my go-to machine.

Coinicidencetly, I saw one of your videos for the first time last night with Bill Ladd and noticed you were using the VX3.

KaitoNation

Aug 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you used the go find 60 at all? I am going to buy my first detector and I don't know anyone that has ever metal detected. I'm trying to decide between the ML go find 60 and the whites treasuremaster. I mostly want to find old coins and will probably go to parks and river areas. Any feedback/tips you can give me would be helpful!

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not used the GoFind machines. If I were you I would check out Whites Treasuremaster Pro that's about to come out. I am attaching a file to this for comparisons - hope you can open it! I am VERY impressed with the Treasuremaster and the Pro - very good machines at that price point. IMG_8580.JPG

Have you used the go find 60 at all? I am going to buy my first detector and I don't know anyone that has ever metal detected. I'm trying to decide between the ML go find 60 and the whites treasuremaster. I mostly want to find old coins and will probably go to parks and river areas. Any feedback/tips you can give me would be helpful!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was hoping to win one 2 weeks ago when I met you at Kellyco.... didn't have much luck that day.:laughing7: maybe this time!

KaitoNation

Aug 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was super helpful! But I just placed my order like 4 hours ago! Shoot!

What does discrimination under search mode mean?

But I did get the go find 60 for $225 off amazon with free shipping and it comes with a lil shovel! Lol

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! Discrimination allows you to choose which targets to discriminate against.
Good deal on the GoFind - I am sure you will enjoy it! Happy hunting!

That was super helpful! But I just placed my order like 4 hours ago! Shoot!

What does discrimination under search mode mean?

But I did get the go find 60 for $225 off amazon with free shipping and it comes with a lil shovel! Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread