This time we searched for a pirates treasure - my new favorite hunt!!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunt, congrats. Could you tell me what those silver trimes VDI at? Thanks for any info

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, huys!! Wingmaster - the CDI for the trime was really weird - it rang up foil, but wasn't a very clean signal. i can see how that would be a signal not everyone would dig! One of the biggest reasons I dug it during that hunt was that there was basically no trash, so I decided to dig all.....the coin is SO tiny and thin - like a little sliver! Love it though - so beautiful! Thank you guys for watching and happy hunting!

Great hunt, congrats. Could you tell me what those silver trimes VDI at? Thanks for any info

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep not many sights are clean enough to dig it all unless you could work it over and over again and it wasn't somebodies nice yard. I don't like digging it all even though I dig nice plugs if its in a nice lawn, just something about the home owner seeing that many holes dug at one time. My thought if its a nice lawn is that if you leave it in great shape and they can't tell you were even there then you would be welcome back to dig the other targets at a later date. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread