NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

gregg5150

Jan 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well to the MX Sports credit, according to the last video, it did what no other machine has done......it found a Banana.

bigboar

Mar 3, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer, Minelab Go-Find 40
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is anyone else wondering why we are getting comedy videos and not real hunting videos of the MX Sport? I am hoping this isn't going to be a Toy type detector with no depth or separation.
I was hoping to see some real hunting videos on the ocean,fresh water and land hunting.

I agree GM. I was really hot on wanting one at first but have really lost interest after the bannana video which shows absolutely nothing of value in my opinion....

OP
OP
GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I was on my own LOL glad there are 1 or 2 others that agree.
They are pushing this Detector hard lets see it perform already :)

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2016
Detector(s) used
White's V3 + RNB 2900
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well they had that MXSport 'event' on Facebook , but I did not see any real information coming out. That is why I've held off on pre-order. In my eyes it's a waterproof Treasure Pro and that's the way it will stay until they show me different.

saltfisher

Feb 15, 2009
Ephrata PA
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right.... I'm ready to get a detector to replace my ace 250. I'm going either MXT pro, ATpro, or the MX sport. Hope the MX sport compares to the other 2 so I can pick that one. It looks like a treasure pro, buy hope they have somewhat upgraded it on performance.

Jan 14, 2016
Detector(s) used
White's V3 + RNB 2900
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
White's just put up a new video on their Facebook page. I got to say, it looks pretty good to me.

I made the preorder plundge today through Treasure Mountain Detectors in Maryville, TN. Ed treats me good.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice a Video that lets us see it it action!
What I found ODD is why did they compare it to other Whites Detectors? I think the sales of the MXT might just fall now from that VID.
I Pre Ordered mine with WindyCityDetectors he always treats me right.

Last edited:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's just put up a new video on their Facebook page. I got to say, it looks pretty good to me.

I made the preorder plundge today through Treasure Mountain Detectors in Maryville, TN. Ed treats me good.

Can you post a link - couldn't find video...

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice a Video that lets us see it it action!
What I found ODD is why did they compare it to other Whites Detectors? I think the sales of the MXT might just fall now from that VID.
I Pre Ordered mine with WindyCityDetectors he always treats me right.
I think it shows class and character. I still like my MX5 and MXT despite. They all have their role. Soon enough we will be comparing it to the other brands! :) My theory is that it will come out a winner.

Chris R

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They might as well fase out production of the mxt and mx5. It smoked both of them. I want one!

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Jan 14, 2016
Detector(s) used
White's V3 + RNB 2900
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The MXT is an American classic. I hope they continue to update it and keep it in the line up.

OP
OP
GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seen a CAP on the back like that on the CTX. Hopefully this doesn't become a known leak area like the CTX became.
The reason I decided to sell my CTX is because warranty ran out and I already had a battery leak and there is no way I could afford to repair or replace it if the machine leaked so it had to go.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions