All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck with it! :skullflag:

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will be interesting to see if the Salt Tracking mode works decent in the wet salt sand.

Last edited:

usmcscorpio

Oct 7, 2003
Delaware
Awesome...congrats man! Yes, I just checked the White's Web Site earlier today...message was changed from "coming soon" to "Available thru your local dealer"!
Called the main number on White's home page, and pre-ordered/paid for mine as well. The lady on the phone indicated that the MX Sport will be in tomorrow (2/26/2016) Friday, and ship out to me same day! Very excited to give this one a try!
On a separate note: I've been using White's detectors for over 25 years. I purchased the V3i several months ago, and although highly customizable and powerful, I found that the "learning curve" and getting consistent settings/depth was very inconsistent. Probably just me, but was spending simply waaay too much time on settings trying to find the best setup for different areas. lol
Hoping the MX Sport relieves me of much of this! Happy Hunting to all! :icon_thumright:

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been waiting for a new White's or Tesoro machine. Looks like White's has drawn first blood. But, I'm still going to wait to see actual user reviews on the new White's before I spend the money.

saltfisher

Feb 15, 2009
Ephrata PA
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one on pre order for about 2 weeks now. Talked a buddy into getting one, finds his local dealer, paid for it yesterday and he just got confirmation it will be delivered on Monday.... DOH!!! Guess I'll have to borrow his and check it out.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am making a trip to a local dealer in a couple of weeks to check it out before I buy.

OP
OP
Northeaster

Northeaster

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
Northeast
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
MX Sport
TC2X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Received mine today.. :thumbs:

Now the wife and kids can join me.. :laughing7:

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm ready to hear reviews from some of you early buyers!

eddiecurrent

Dec 25, 2015
Treasure coast Fl.
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236-x2, fisher cz3d and cz 20, tesoro golden sabre II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several dealers have it at $750, about 6 or 7% below msl...i'm sure after the intro period the price will drop to either $700 or even $650. Unless, of course, the performance is phenomenal, which, skeptic that I am, seems unlikely. I think it'll outperform it's cousins, the mxt and mx5, I'd like know more about "reject volume", a feature that allows you to hunt in all metal and still tell the diff between ferrous/non-ferrous (I think) by the volume level.
It's not a diver machine, 10ft limit, it's waterproof, not pressure proof, which I guess allowed them to sell it at this rather low price point for a water machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions