Rare 230 year old coin, big silver, and relics - we detected a 1700s standing home!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends!
Happy Spring! (although it is plenty cold here still)

Last weekend we detected a beautiful standing home from the 1700s, and it was well worth it!! Needless to say, we plan on returning there more than once. The MX Sport loved the site ♥
As always, video is short, no advertisement, simply my way of enjoying and chronicling our adventures.
Happy hunting to you all!

https://youtu.be/4unhr3xmLRw

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Another great dig.
Wish I was in your area.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another great and inspirational vid. It's so great to see someone who truly loves this hobby as much as I do. Congrats on another great hunt. You really have some great spots btw.

I'm DYING to get out and hunt but it's been POURING down rain for almost a solid week now. The ground is saturated. It's supposed to clear up Sunday.
The upside is, the wet ground always brings out those deep old targets so you can probably guess what I'll be doing Sunday. I plan to spend the entire day hiking and hunting. Can't wait.

Thanks again for another great vid. Good luck and HH....

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love this video! Tt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread