We found a pharaohs tomb metal detecting!!! + TRX Bullseye giveaway winner! ♥♥♥

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was shocked with a "WOW" moment.....as I won the White's Bullseye TRX Pinpointer

Hey, Silverslingers, I loved your video Monday, and I couldn't believe what I saw at the end of the video ......I am so excited about winning the White's Bullseye TRX Pinpointer. I humbly accept this great gift, and only wish that each and everyone of your viewers could have won too! I have been metal detecting for over 45 years(since 1971) using mostly Whites metal detectors, and I am currently using an MX5, but I started with a White's Beachcomber in 1971.....Although I am 74, I have always loved this great Hobby, and as Dominique mentions all the time about how "beautiful" everyday is metal detecting, giving our Divine Creator all the glory of this wonderful creation. I too was metal detecting Monday, in a large park in Tallahassee, Florida.....and found a $1 Presidential (Van Buren), 30 clad quarters, 19 clad dimes, and 13 Lincoln cents. The Bullseye TRX would have come in handy, because I had a difficult time on some digs that had multiple coin targets.

Good Luck, and Happy Hunting to you ALL.

Regards,

Bill Broadfield
Havana, Florida

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOOOOO happy for you!! I am so excited! The TRX went out a couple of days ago, so hopefully it will be in your hands soon!
I wish you the BEST of luck and thank you for watching the videos!! ♥♥♥

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions