The MX Sport had a field day (literally!) in this freshly plowed cornfield! ♥♥♥

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The MX Sport had a field day (literally!) in this freshly plowed cornfield! ♥♥♥

Hi friends!!
It's that time of the year when our cornfields here in New England get turned in preparation for seeding. It's almost like detecting a brandnew field! This one dates way back to colonial times, and I was blown away by the finds. Easy swinging, easy digging, and lots of treasures - what's not to love?!
The MX Sport proves once again why it has become my go-to machine. Impressive accuracy and depth.
Happy hunting, everybody, and best of luck!

https://youtu.be/HCKuaAg9EVU

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. Is your MX Sport modified to the latest firmware?

OP
OP
The Silverslingers

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! Yes - this particular one has the update installed, but my other MX Sport does not. Frankly, the ONLY difference I see is in very trashy areas when signals are very close to one another and the non upgraded one sometimes signaling a long beep versus two ones (which is solved by walking around the target from all directions).
Happy hunting and thank you for watching!

Great finds. Is your MX Sport modified to the latest firmware?

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great video! I appreciate that you post them here. :) Tt

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like an awesome hunt!! Got some pictures for those of us who don't do videos?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread