MXT Allpro

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well with the MXT your getting one of the best and deepest detectors out there, once you get to know what the MXT is telling you which takes a little time you won't be missing much if anything at all. If you want more depth from the MXT I try and run at +2 if I'm not getting bad EMI as you won't be able to run that hot some places, you need to have the threshold barely audible and use a good set of headphones to listen for those deep whisper targets that are usually the old good deep stuff. HH

OP
OP
223Larry

223Larry

Sep 5, 2015
Waterford CA mother lode
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre,Goldbug 2,MXT e-Track four coils.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frist time out , boy did dig a lot of bottel caps.guess Ireally need to learn the vid numbers.

OP
OP
223Larry

223Larry

Sep 5, 2015
Waterford CA mother lode
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre,Goldbug 2,MXT e-Track four coils.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pick up a allpro in good shape with two
extra coils ,6x9DD and 13 detec dd coil.wish it had the little 4x6dd For
prospecting..it dident come cheep but still lower than a new one buy itself.It sounded like I had a goose on the lose.lol

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the whites sight,I have a MXT allpro with three coils on the way.My first VDI unit .Have two tesoro and wanted a screen unit.Hope I can deal with the weight.Im willing to give it a good try.

Larry you should look at the Minelab Pro Swing 45 to take that weight off your arm. Minelab Pro-Swing 45 | BigBoysHobbies
Pro Swing 45.PNG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread