Treasure Master

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning everyone, so I'm about to pick up a practically brand new TM from a good friend and I'm wanting to buy rechargeable batteries for it, what do you guys suggest? Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Welcome to the forum!

The Treasure Master is a very nice machine. I'm sure you'll have fun with it! The owners manual can be printed off the White's Electronics website if you need one.

Batteries
The TREASUREmaster® and TREASUREpro operate for up to 20 hours (without backlight) using two quality “AA” batteries.
1. Open the battery compartment door by gently pushing up on the battery tabs on the back of the display and hinge open the battery compartment door.
2. Insert two “AA” batteries, taking note of the correct (+) and (-) positions marked inside the compartment; close the door until it snaps shut.
3. High-quality “AA” alkaline batteries are recommended. Rechargeable NiCad, Nickel Metal Hydride, or other similar “AA” substitutions work well. Batteries near or above 2 volts per cell and higher are not recommended.
4. Battery life will change with battery type, operating tem- perature, and backlight use. Lowering the volume of the built in speaker or using headphones greatly extends battery life.

Hope this helps. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread