Dfx

scotter1

Mar 16, 2014
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,xlt,idx,prism,tm 808,fisher gold bug,1280x,xp deuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great machine.up there with the best.get the book,study it and practice practice practice.pay close attention to the variations in sounds and and numbers.the more time you spend with it the more it will become one with you.the better you are use to it the better things you will be finding.nothing can replace knowing your machine the best you can.

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got a great machine there! Google up Fox's DFX Programs. Put them in your machine and tweek them to your liking. They will give you the edge to run with the best of them. Congratulation on a great machine. And of course...have fun and post your finds! Tt

roccus

Jun 2, 2016
Maine
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my DFX.. this is my second year with it and learning to work with the upgrades over the XLT make it fun... There is a good book out there called Understanding the DFX by Jimmy Sierra it goes deeper than the owners manual but is easy to follow and will help you grow into your DFX..... good luck with your detector!

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Another tip: Watch the signagraph more then the VDIs. I found it more useful then the VDI as such.

Tom Slick

Jul 21, 2012
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Deus II, Makro Multi Kruzer, White's DFX w/18" Arrow Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Book you want is "Digging Deeper with the DFX" by Jeff Foster.

roccus

Jun 2, 2016
Maine
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Book you want is "Digging Deeper with the DFX" by Jeff Foster.

That is also a very good book but he is just begging, the book I mentioned is way better to get to really know the DFX basics. Then maybe once you get that all down and want to dive into the DFX deeper and get more technical then the book you mentioned is good....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread