WHITES MXT

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the MXT, not sure about those headphones I'm sure somebody will know your answer though. HH

Dawgs241

Dec 13, 2015
Choudrant, LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, AT Pro, Teknetics T2 Plus aka "Green Goblin"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to create a new thread but decided to just put it on here since it pertains to the MXT. I have been out the hobby for some time and sold all my stuff when I got cancer. I had an At Pro previously and a Ace 350 before that. They were good machines but wanted to go a different route this time. I am now healthy, praise God, and decided to get back going again MDing. I have been looking at all this new tech coming out, multi freq det. "this is the future of MDing" kind of stuff. So I been looking at this new Impact, Kruzer, Equinox,...etc but I have also been considering a Teknetics T2, Fisher F75 and some of the Whites, especially the MXT all Pro.

My Father got into metal detecting when he got out the Vietnam which helped him a lot after the war. My dad has always used a White, and to this day, although he doesn't do it anymore, he only recognizes a white. The White MXT all pro looks like a good machine, but just wanted to get some feedback on how the machine is today and is it worth the price, especially with all this new stuff coming out. Gosh it seem so easy to use which is a turn on for me. Some of these machines coming out is like learning to fly a F-16. Anyway, I promised my dad that I will check into the whites and consider it. I have decided the Whites MXT, Teknetics T2 Plus, or the new Impact. (Im not really big into the water thing, so i dont need water proof one).

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The MXT is as deep as any detector out with the right coil, I can get dimes all day at 10"+ and have had a few at a full 12" before. I've detected with others that have the V3i and the E-trac and can say for sure the MXT is as deep as them. HH

Gold Itch

Dec 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
TDI SL 12"DF+7.5"DF, GMT, MXT All Pro, Whites ProStar Phones, Whites Bullseye II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"YES" The Grey Ghosts have the Noise Limiter and the Nugget Busters Don't. All the limiter does is slightly reduce the Boom when your coil goes over a large object close to the surface,

hope that helps.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread