Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sandman
  • 1 Post By MoTwister

Thread: WHITES AMPHIBIAN II LAND WATER DETECTOR

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,454
    1259 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

    WHITES AMPHIBIAN II LAND WATER DETECTOR

    I know that this detector is a older and i mean older detector a.....Whites Surf Master II....On the coil it says..... WHITES AMPHIBIAN II LAND WATER DETECTOR....It looks like the ..Surf PI Pro..but is a ..VLF.. I just won it on Ebay....can any one tell me any thing about this detector or ever had one............................................... .........==Jim==
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	684a_3.jpg 
Views:	2690 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	172084  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

  2. #2
    us
    GEORGE

    Feb 2007
    NORTHEAST, USA
    Whites Dual Field PI
    404
    112 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    It's a nice little detector...very close to the CLASSIC II/III

    ITS GREAT IN FRESH WATER....IT HAS DISC..AJUSTABLE...I HAVE USED ONE ON WET SALT WATER BEACHES HERE IN MASS/N.H WITH FAIR/GOOD RESULTS...A FRIEND OF MINE'S DAD HAS USED THIS DETECTOR FOR YEARS ON SALISBURY BEACH HERE IN NORTHERN MASS. HE LOVES IT!! ITS GOT HIM HUNDREDS OF SILVER COINS/JEWELERY/GOLD..IT'S A TOUGH WELL BUILT DETECTOR.. BASICLY A CLASSIC II/III MADE WATER PROOF....THE SURF MASTER II..IS A LATTER VERSION OF THIS DETECTOR THEY ARE ALL VLF DETECTORS...THEY LATTER USED THE SURF MASTER NAME ON THERE PI DETECTOR CALLING IT THE "SURF MASTER PI" . GOOD LUCK I ENJOYED MINE TILL I REPLACED IT WITH THE BEACH HUNTER ID

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,454
    1259 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

    Re: It's a nice little detector...very close to the CLASSIC II/III

    Quote Originally Posted by BEACH-HUNTER
    ITS GREAT IN FRESH WATER....IT HAS DISC..AJUSTABLE...I HAVE USED ONE ON WET SALT WATER BEACHES HERE IN MASS/N.H WITH FAIR/GOOD RESULTS...A FRIEND OF MINE'S DAD HAS USED THIS DETECTOR FOR YEARS ON SALISBURY BEACH HERE IN NORTHERN MASS. HE LOVES IT!! ITS GOT HIM HUNDREDS OF SILVER COINS/JEWELERY/GOLD..IT'S A TOUGH WELL BUILT DETECTOR.. BASICLY A CLASSIC II/III MADE WATER PROOF....THE SURF MASTER II..IS A LATTER VERSION OF THIS DETECTOR THEY ARE ALL VLF DETECTORS...THEY LATTER USED THE SURF MASTER NAME ON THERE PI DETECTOR CALLING IT THE "SURF MASTER PI" . GOOD LUCK I ENJOYED MINE TILL I REPLACED IT WITH THE BEACH HUNTER ID
    ...Beach-Hunter.....Thanks for the input and info. when i get it i might send it to Whites and have it checked out............................................... ..==Jim==
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

    Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them.
    11,969
    2101 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: WHITES AMPHIBIAN II LAND WATER DETECTOR

    This is an old but nice detector. It is surely a VLF and if I remember right it came out about the same time as the Fisher 1280. I had one, heck, I musta had everything made back then as I just loved to learn them. You are right on sending it in to Whites, but it is old technology, but still works well. I just perfer the iron mask of the Excal over any discrimination of a VLF. These Whites detectors aren't for diving much as they leak at only a little pressure. Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I mean the box type and not the old PI with the round controls.
    hamiddetecting likes this.
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,454
    1259 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

    Re: WHITES AMPHIBIAN II LAND WATER DETECTOR

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    This is an old but nice detector. It is surely a VLF and if I remember right it came out about the same time as the Fisher 1280. I had one, heck, I musta had everything made back then as I just loved to learn them. You are right on sending it in to Whites, but it is old technology, but still works well. I just perfer the iron mask of the Excal over any discrimination of a VLF. These Whites detectors aren't for diving much as they leak at only a little pressure. Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I mean the box type and not the old PI with the round controls.
    Sandman i saw it bid on it if i don't like it i will sell it.I would just use it for wading & beach.And more or less i just wanted it to try it out.Thanks for the come back Sandman........................................==J im==
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

  6. #6

    Apr 2007
    Joplin, MO
    Teknetics Turbo, Fisher 1280-X, Aquapulse.
    196
    1 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: WHITES AMPHIBIAN II LAND WATER DETECTOR

    So it was you who beat me on the detector on ebay, if you sell let me know what you want for it.
    liftloop likes this.

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,454
    1259 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

    Re: WHITES AMPHIBIAN II LAND WATER DETECTOR

    Quote Originally Posted by MoTwister
    So it was you who beat me on the detector on ebay, if you sell let me know what you want for it.
    ...MoTwister......If i don't like it i will let you know....................==Jim==
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

  8. #8
    us
    GEORGE

    Feb 2007
    NORTHEAST, USA
    Whites Dual Field PI
    404
    112 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    LET ME KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TOO!!

    I WOULD LIKE TO GET ANOTHER ONE..GOOD BACK UP...OR SPARE FOR A FRIEND TO USE!!! IF YOUR CAREFUL WITH YOUR CLOSING OF THE DOOR AND MAKE SURE GASKET IS LINED UP RIGHT THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEMS WITH LEAKS...HAVE WHITES GO THROUGH IT CHANGE GASKETS!! GOOD LUCK!!

  9. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

    Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** I use only top name brand detectors *****
    6,454
    1259 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

    Re: LET ME KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TOO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BEACH-HUNTER
    I WOULD LIKE TO GET ANOTHER ONE..GOOD BACK UP...OR SPARE FOR A FRIEND TO USE!!! IF YOUR CAREFUL WITH YOUR CLOSING OF THE DOOR AND MAKE SURE GASKET IS LINED UP RIGHT THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEMS WITH LEAKS...HAVE WHITES GO THROUGH IT CHANGE GASKETS!! GOOD LUCK!!
    ... ............... Yes..Beach-Hunter..I thought i might do that .Sometimes some one comes in from out of town doe's not have a detector let them use it at the water. I sure do not want them to drop one of my land detectors in the water............................................. ...............==Jim==
    "...Let no one know what,were or when..."

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

amphibian 2 metal detector
,
white's amphibian ii
,
whites amphibian 11
,

whites amphibian 2

,

whites amphibian 2 metal detector

,
whites amphibian 2 pi metal detector
,

whites amphibian ii

,

whites amphibian ii metal detector

,
whites amphibian metal detector
,
whites metal detectors amphibian
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3