Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EXcelerator Coils for White's machines

Hey everybody,

I was browsing Kellyco today and I saw the section about the EXcelerator coils. They claim to give huge gains over stock coils and they claim that the 18" coil gets up to 24" in depth. Other coils claim to get pretty large amounts of depth. I was just curious if anyone has used any of these coils and if there is any truth to this.

Thanks,
Codes

Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: EXcelerator Coils for White's machines

The ad's say you can find "deep" coins, the box the coil comes in says differently. The box pictured was for the 14" coil

Excelerator.jpg

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

True, but I find the tiniest modern coins (15 mm in diameter) to be found rather well.
I got the 14" and love it for beach hunting. I found coins the 9.5" standard coil can't reach.(same program)
Also I think the 15Khz only seems to compensate for the loss to small targets from the coil.

I might fill in more later if you wish. Ask if you've got any questions and I'll see if I can help you. :)

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have the 8" EX coil for my MXT. I used to find coins 2" sometimes 3" deeper with it than the stock coil. But...So much depends on the soil conditions. I haven't used it in a very long time since my MXT is married to my 6x10 Eclipse.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i just order the 18 exceleratore this morning c.o.d im putting it on mxt im looking for float copper up here in the U.P all go over the places ive already been to see if i mist eny thing whith my stander coil and ill let every one know how it did. the 5 inch exseleratore is on my list too, that looks pretty inpresive in dept an discimnating.

Massbaycolonist

Apr 15, 2006
Massachusetts

Codes said:
Hey everybody,

I was browsing Kellyco today and I saw the section about the EXcelerator coils. They claim to give huge gains over stock coils and they claim that the 18" coil gets up to 24" in depth. Other coils claim to get pretty large amounts of depth. I was just curious if anyone has used any of these coils and if there is any truth to this.

Thanks,
Codes
I have read some very good posts about the EXcelerator coils from users. And the EXcelerator coils cost much less than White's coils. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread