Was Santa nice to you this year?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Aug 2008
    Edmond, OK
    MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer

Was Santa nice to you this year?

So was Santa nice to anyone this year and get them a detector or other nice md'ing toys? I got a nice middle of the road detector while I was in OK for x-mas. I got a White's MXT300.

Phil

us
    Oct 2006
    2620 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Was Santa nice to you this year?

ah no

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11819 times

Sheehs not complete without dowsing rods or a LRD. AAa's favorite units.

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    Feb 2005
    Menominee, Michigan
    T-2,
    7 times

wow the mxt is now only a middle of the road machine? i hope you love it i have wanted one for a while but thought the t-2 was a better fit, though some what similar in capabilities
    where's the good stuff

us
    Aug 2008
    Edmond, OK

Quote Originally Posted by Thompy
    wow the mxt is now only a middle of the road machine? i hope you love it i have wanted one for a while but thought the t-2 was a better fit, though some what similar in capabilities
    I meant middle of the road price wise... Should have clarified that point....

us
    Feb 2005
    Menominee, Michigan
    T-2,
    7 times

where's the good stuff

us
    Sep 2008
    Waukesha, WI
    BH Tracker IV, Fisher F5

Nope but with a little creativity I'm about 20 bucks from a Garrett Pinpointer.

pl
    Mar 2008
    Deep Silver Seeker 3000
    10 times
    Banner Finds (2)

"ME" Santa was really good to me and bought me an E-trac w/ sunray probe for land, and Excal II for the H2O. First time out on the @9th of Dec. I managed to excavate an 1887 & 1906 IH along w/ a '41 Merc. Couldn't get anything better from myself! HH and enjoy your new toy!
    2012Counts:
    Barber 1/2= ;WLH 1/2= ;FRH= ; SeQ=; SLQ=1 SWQ=5; Barber Q= ; Seated D.= ; Barber Dime=4 ; Merc's=9; Roosies=6; War Nickels=1; Foreign Silver=1
    Silver=27 Gold=4

pl
    Mar 2008
    Deep Silver Seeker 3000
    10 times
    Banner Finds (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve0
    Sounds like everyone did really well and some really must have been good expecally to get a etrac and a excalibur II.
    So were them indian heads on dec 9th from in the water?
    I didnt get anything guess that means I was bad. Or I have everything I need with a MXT, TDI, Excal 1000 and GP3000
    Happy Hunting Steve
    I wish I was working the water, but close to it. They were found at a lakeshore park that I've found to have a lot of history to it.
    2012Counts:
    Barber 1/2= ;WLH 1/2= ;FRH= ; SeQ=; SLQ=1 SWQ=5; Barber Q= ; Seated D.= ; Barber Dime=4 ; Merc's=9; Roosies=6; War Nickels=1; Foreign Silver=1
    Silver=27 Gold=4

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    7433 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Hey Phil!
    Hello from California. Any more snow back there? Went hunting yesterday... about 55 degrees here near Murphys... and found an OLD HERITAGE bottle top. And found some naruraly occuring lead or silver... will have to get a pic(s) and show it to others more versed in such things. I'm back on the net! TTC
    In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade. And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him out or cut him 'til he cried out, in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving . I am leaving" but the fighter still remains. The Boxer Simon and Garfunkle

us
    Aug 2008
    Edmond, OK

Welcome back to the net. I hope all is going well in CA. I will take your 55 degrees over 8 more inches of snow tomorrow... I tell you one thing, since I used the MXT300 in OK I am itchin to hit the "lot"...

HH out there...

Phil

us
    Sep 2006
    N.W.A.
    Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
    16 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Santa got me a minelab back in July, so I let her............him... off the hook for christmas.
    I noticed that no-one really utilizes all the signature space provided, so I figured to be REALLY original I would make up the longest signature that I could and probably just leave it as one big run on sentence because all that punctuation just takes up way too much space-HH.

Sponsored Links