Was Santa nice to you this year?

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
wow the mxt is now only a middle of the road machine? i hope you love it i have wanted one for a while but thought the t-2 was a better fit, though some what similar in capabilities

OP
OP
lokkenpa

lokkenpa

Aug 8, 2008
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
Thompy said:
wow the mxt is now only a middle of the road machine? i hope you love it i have wanted one for a while but thought the t-2 was a better fit, though some what similar in capabilities

I meant middle of the road price wise... Should have clarified that point....

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"ME" Santa was really good to me and bought me an E-trac w/ sunray probe for land, and Excal II for the H2O. First time out on the @9th of Dec. I managed to excavate an 1887 & 1906 IH along w/ a '41 Merc. Couldn't get anything better from myself! ;D HH and enjoy your new toy!

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve0 said:
Sounds like everyone did really well and some really must have been good expecally to get a etrac and a excalibur II.
So were them indian heads on dec 9th from in the water?
I didnt get anything guess that means I was bad. Or I have everything I need with a MXT, TDI, Excal 1000 and GP3000
Happy Hunting Steve

;D I wish I was working the water, but close to it. They were found at a lakeshore park that I've found to have a lot of history to it.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Phil!
Hello from California. Any more snow back there? Went hunting yesterday... about 55 degrees here near Murphys... and found an OLD HERITAGE bottle top. And found some naruraly occuring lead or silver... will have to get a pic(s) and show it to others more versed in such things. I'm back on the net! TTC

OP
OP
lokkenpa

lokkenpa

Aug 8, 2008
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
Welcome back to the net. I hope all is going well in CA. I will take your 55 degrees over 8 more inches of snow tomorrow... I tell you one thing, since I used the MXT300 in OK I am itchin to hit the "lot"...

HH out there...

Phil

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Santa got me a minelab back in July, so I let her............him... off the hook for christmas.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread