Wisconsinites lets meet

panelman

Mar 2, 2008
Northern WI.
Detector(s) used
Bounty HunterIV / Garrett GTI 2500
Happy New Year all,
Ok, so we are sick of snow already, at least I am! I just had shoulder surgery and can't ski/snowmobile/fish ect. ect. for the next 6 weeks. Anybody up for a first annual get to together. Lets do it! I'm in Langlade co.and I think Wausau would be a great central location for all us hard core detectorist to get together. We could go to someplace like Weston Lanes, have a few drinks,a nice meal, bring some of our best finds and dream of some warm weather. Please respond and we can get something set up.
Panelman

S

seger98

Well Marty, as you know I'm down here in Alabama :sunny: otherwise I'd love to get together with you & whoever else wanted too.

Chris

OP
OP
panelman

panelman

Mar 2, 2008
Northern WI.
Detector(s) used
seger98 said:
Well Marty, as you know I'm down here in Alabama :sunny: otherwise I'd love to get together with you & whoever else wanted too.

Chris

Chris,
A balmy -15 at 7am, me thinks Alabama would be a better spot to meet but, Kids/dogs/bills/work, its funny how so many things try to get in the way of MDing
Marty

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Hi to all, I just moved to Wisconsin from Michigan and am up around the Superior area, would love to meet some other detectorist and see what I have to look forward to in the way of finds. I'll keep watching this forum to see if any further plans are being made as I would love to take part in a meeting to discuss detecting.

HH
Slipperyjack47

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gang. I'm in Chippewa Falls and the President of the Three Seasons Treasure Hunters Club. Feel free to contact me.

Gettintoknowsomethin

Feb 15, 2009
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
I got 90 acres of my own here near Janesville! Good farm land with a no till policy. land here was settled early due to its quality my place.jpg its the "L" shaped lighter color on the photo

OP
OP
panelman

panelman

Mar 2, 2008
Northern WI.
Detector(s) used
dontknownutin said:
I got 90 acres of my own here near Janesville! Good farm land with a no till policy. land here was settled early due to its quality
its the "L" shaped lighter color on the photo
Hi D-N-N
Have you checked on any old maps for old home sights on the property?

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slipperyjack47 said:
Hi to all, I just moved to Wisconsin from Michigan and am up around the Superior area, would love to meet some other detectorist and see what I have to look forward to in the way of finds. I'll keep watching this forum to see if any further plans are being made as I would love to take part in a meeting to discuss detecting.

HH
Slipperyjack47

lol...I read the first few words of your post and thought your post was my post, for just a nano second.
I just moved from MI to WI and am up in the Danbury area (MN, WI boarder). You're about an hour N of me

OP
OP
panelman

panelman

Mar 2, 2008
Northern WI.
Detector(s) used
panelman said:
Happy New Year all,
Ok, so we are sick of snow already, at least I am! I just had shoulder surgery and can't ski/snowmobile/fish ect. ect. for the next 6 weeks. Anybody up for a first annual get to together. Lets do it! I'm in Langlade co.and I think Wausau would be a great central location for all us hard core detectorist to get together. We could go to someplace like Weston Lanes, have a few drinks,a nice meal, bring some of our best finds and dream of some warm weather. Please respond and we can get something set up.
Panelman

Hi Everyone,
Its been a busy spring at work/ my mother passed away(a blessing, she has been very sick for a long time and was ready) and the thought of getting together didn't work. Thanks to all replies. Lets keep this in mind for next Feb.
I did get together with Seger98 and coinshooterCraig at Papa Ducks on hwy 55 in Langlade Co. The two of them I have since gotten to know and are a couple of good guys. Seager98 keeps kicking my a*! at finding the good stuff but I guess I'll learn to except my state, for now anyway. I'll get him one of these days!
I have some good pics to share and will do soon. Hope everyone is finding the good stuff, happy hunting.
Panelman

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gettintoknowsomethin said:
I got 90 acres of my own here near Janesville! Good farm land with a no till policy. land here was settled early due to its quality
its the "L" shaped lighter color on the photo

I got a nice farm over there as well, and i know where the house was as there is currently a big whole.......has been there for over 120 years and was burned down last year by arson.

S

seger98

Hey Marty, well what can I say....... Some use garretts & the experts use minelabs! :-* But you did have an awesome find yesterday! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread