Hello Wisconsin

S

seger98

Well welcome to T-net. You'll learn a wealth of information here! In the summer I'm way up Nort by the U.P. boarder!

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brr! The Big Chill! :o
Welcome aboard and checking in and I think my hands quit working.

Old Relic

Oct 21, 2005
North Prairie, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 Minelab Advantage Tesoro Eldorado µMAX Tesoro Silver µMAX
Welcome! It would be great for some or all of us to be able to get together someplace for a Wisconsin-style brat, beer and bull session.

Relic

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. I'm in Chippewa Falls and the President of the Three Seasons Treasure Hunters Club. If you ever want to come down & hunt with a few of our members let me know

OP
OP
mc223

mc223

Greenie
Jan 15, 2009
Riverton Ks.
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
M-6
Thanks for the welcomes. I am just waiting for the big thaw. I am originally from a bit South of here (SE Kansas) and my hands don't start having feeling till the mercury gets to 60°.

panelman

Mar 2, 2008
Northern WI.
Detector(s) used
Bounty HunterIV / Garrett GTI 2500
Hi mc223,
Its kind of quite on this thread, at least at this time of year! Welcome, I've heard of Grantsburg but I'll have to look up its location. Welcome, Im up by Antigo.
Panelman

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Hi MC223,

I also am new, just moved here from Michigan and living in Solon Springs. I think its not too far from you. Maybe we can hook up for a hunt sometime!

HH
Slipperyjack47

OP
OP
mc223

mc223

Greenie
Jan 15, 2009
Riverton Ks.
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
M-6
Slipperyjack47 said:
Hi MC223,

I also am new, just moved here from Michigan and living in Solon Springs. I think its not too far from you. Maybe we can hook up for a hunt sometime!

HH
Slipperyjack47

10-4. I have been researching some areas that would fall just about in between us on the northern border of Burnett County. Now we just have to wait till the ground thaws. Sposed to get warmer by June.

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome...
Granstburg is in my county ;D
You're just a bit to the south and west of me, I'm in Danbury. Newly transplanted from MI (Or, I should say re-transplant)

Ladeback

Jul 1, 2012
Burnett county,WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my husband and I are new at this but very interested in treasure hunting in WI. We are near the Trade river.just 8 miles south of Grantsburg.Wondering if there is anything in this area worth hunting for? Have you had any luck?

shjts

May 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for hunters in Polk and Burnett county's
I found a pile of old bottles and cans if anyone collects them

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread