Has anyone seen this new product? Its the best I have ever seen! (probe)

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
That was a real interesting video, but I have some serious issues with the claims this guy is making. I have personally used the Garrett pinpointer and can tell you if he was only getting an inch of depth on it he had a bad unit or did'nt know what the heck he was doing! Also I KNOW for a fact that a sun ray in-line probe will detect a coin much deeper than an inch also as I have witnessed those used thousands of times.And by the looks of how he dug that plug and recovered that coin I would'nt hesitate to say the guy is an idiot at best, I hope that new pinpointer operates as good as this dude claims because if he has to dig craters like that and not use a drop cloth he's gonna need a heck of a pinpointer!

HH
Slipperyjack47

discgolfers3

Feb 23, 2008
Hello,
Just wanted to say hi and let ya know im a
detector dealer In Janesville, if you need
anything give me a shout.

Thanks Brian

B&K Metal Detecting
608-758-5464

Steve0

Feb 10, 2005
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI, Minelab excalibur
Let me know when you get six inches with it.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I hope this pin pointer, the pistol, works as well as it says in the video....hubby got me a new pinpointer for Christmas and it was the pistol! I haven't used it yet, (brrrr....too cold for me to detect....lol)....but hope to be using it real soon! Hubby's used it and said it works great....but I'm really bad with pinpointing...so I hope this one helps me! I'll be sure to post when I get to use it and tell you how it works!

HH,
Annmarie

middendigger

Greenie
Mar 10, 2009
I'm really happy with my dx-1 invader sunray probe. I get the job done for me and lets me see it on my display of my whites mxt. If you have the money and a metal detector that works with it go for it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions