Its still WINTER!

Gettintoknowsomethin

Feb 15, 2009
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
:cussing: Yes, its still DAM COLD here! I sit here every day with a brand new Safari and 90 acres of my own land to hunt in. I have done some testing of my new Safari on my land just to see how trashy it is and its not trashy at all! But I do get lots of silver sounds from my Safari! I have a feeling there might be a gold mine under my feet!. Too bad I have to hunt all these acres all by myself its a lot of work!

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
almost didnt know it was still winter till i about fell into a 3ft drift going to work last night. think we got about 7" but hard to tell with all the blowing that has been going on, now its :icon_sunny: and a beautiful 10 deg out, and they say we might be in for another storm next thurs. old man winter is strumming on my last nerve.

bigpapa53023

Aug 12, 2006
mount calvary, wi
Detector(s) used
DFX
Gettintoknowsomethin said:
:cussing: Yes, its still DAM COLD here! I sit here every day with a brand new Safari and 90 acres of my own land to hunt in. I have done some testing of my new Safari on my land just to see how trashy it is and its not trashy at all! But I do get lots of silver sounds from my Safari! I have a feeling there might be a gold mine under my feet!. Too bad I have to hunt all these acres all by myself its a lot of work!

I am sure that there are a lot of members that would be more than willing to come help you cover all that land. I will even come help you because i sure wouldnt want you to strain yourself hauling out all of them finds that are going to be there all by yourself :wink:

OP
OP
Gettintoknowsomethin

Gettintoknowsomethin

Feb 15, 2009
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
Here is a photo of my place my land is the lighter shade "L" shaped as you can see its a lot of ground to cover! my place.jpg

Attachments

• my place.jpg
    my place.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 144

Rare_Hunter

Mar 1, 2009
Green Bay, Wi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Tesoro Golden U-Max
Ha! I feel your pain.. I am about 2 1/2 hours from getting my new Tesoro tejon! On its way as we speak.
First detector... Where about are you located? I am in Green Bay. We could team up and learn our detectors. 2 noobs fishing up silver!
I actually had the safari eyeballed.. it was a choice between the safari, cortes or tejon.. tejon won my $$money.

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was beautiful out today (was all last week) but the ground is still frozen :'(

I just came from reading the “Best Finds”, it’s like some form of torture!

Why do I do it to my self? lol

Oh yes, the finds and stories are wonderful, but now I’m chomping at the bit even more!
Hurry up spring, hurry, hurry!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread