Just about time to head back out! Wheres the SE WI crew from last summer?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jun 2008
    SE Wisconsin
    Garrett GTI 1500|| Garret ACE 250 (Daughter) || Sunray YF-1 Invader Inline Probe|| Garrett Head Phones|| 2008 Rat Head Phones||

Just about time to head back out! Where's the SE WI crew from last summer?

I guess I'm done hibernating . I hope everyone is doing well.

Travis

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Just about time to head back out! Where's the SE WI crew from last summer?

I found a bunch of sites in Oak Creek......tracked down the phone numbers of the owners....just have yet to call.
    CRH Totals
    90%: 24
    40%: 138
    War Nickels: 3
    Silver Dimes: 15

us
    Jun 2008
    Lake Country WI.
    MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
    224 times

I am still here; have been hanging with the prospectors board.
    Gold Fever runs through my veins.
    Still looking to find that Gold coin and ready for a hunt.
    I am open for the weekend hunts.

Jun 2008
    SE Wisconsin
    Garrett GTI 1500|| Garret ACE 250 (Daughter) || Sunray YF-1 Invader Inline Probe|| Garrett Head Phones|| 2008 Rat Head Phones||

maybe Saturday morning? has anyone heard from Terry lately?

us
    PJ

Mar 2007
    EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250

Hello Wi hunters. I have never hooked up with you guys but would be interested in doing so. I live in New Berlin. Let me know when you plan on getting together. PJ
    I quit detecting in the 70's to raise my children. Wish I had never quit.

us
    Calories in... calories burned... whats left is you.

Jul 2008
    Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
    Various
    73 times

I'm still here. TerryC is in CA

TimC
    I knew a man who rode his horse backwards, because seeing where he has been was much less scary than seeing where he was going.

Jun 2008
    SE Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by TimC
    I'm still here. TerryC is in CA

TimC
    Hey Tim,

I hope all is well with you and Terry. Is Terry coming back to Wisconsin this summer? Tim, shoot me an email if you want to hit the parks one of these weekends.

Travis

Jun 2008
    SE Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PJ in WI
    Hello Wi hunters. I have never hooked up with you guys but would be interested in doing so. I live in New Berlin. Let me know when you plan on getting together. PJ
    PJ:

Sounds good. I'm in Oconomowoc. We have 'gang' from all over all SE Wisconsin. I'm 'debating' on hitting a park for a couple hours tomorrow morning.

us
    Feb 2009
    Long Beach CA.
    $49.99 Radio Shack

I live in Wallworth county near Janesville. I have 5 nice sights opened for detecting any one want to help?. I could use some company!
    This is gold, Mr. Bond. All my life I've admired its color, its brilliance, its divine heaviness. I welcome any enterprise that will increase my stock... which is considerable.
    Auric Goldfinger

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

I would love to....but thats a bit far out.....my grandparents have a nice sized farm out there, the house was burned down by vandals last year i believe (might have been the year before) been in the family for over 120 years. Lots of junk metal there unfortunatly.....but it'd be worth the diggen......would need to bring a lawnmower also.......

Main problem for me is time though =\ Can only run for a few hours a day, gotta take care of daughter =)
    CRH Totals

us
    Mar 2009
    whites m6

I live in walworth county, near Delavan. Have be diggin for several off and on. Looking for some new places and some one to do some hunting with in the area.

Jun 2008
    SE Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gettintoknowsomethin
    I live in Wallworth county near Janesville. I have 5 nice sights opened for detecting any one want to help?. I could use some company!
    Sounds like a fun Saturday.

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
    7629 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by tlzkaasen
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettintoknowsomethin
    Sounds like a fun Saturday.
    Hey guys!
    I guess I missed Sat, but let me know how you did. I'll be back and forth to WI now and again. I'll let you know. Look at my latest post in WHAT IS IT? TTC
    WARNING: TerryC has so much TOXIC MASCULINITY that he is known to cause cancer in California.

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

hey terry....old phone broke so i cant call. Anyways let me know when ull be around....ill try and dedicate some hours. Moving to mequon the end of next month to live with family so we can get some of the hospital bills paid off, but i'd still be able to come down to this area......fou8nd quite a few nice places....still need permission though.
    CRH Totals

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
    7629 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by alpha105
    hey terry....old phone broke so i cant call. Anyways let me know when ull be around....ill try and dedicate some hours. Moving to mequon the end of next month to live with family so we can get some of the hospital bills paid off, but i'd still be able to come down to this area......fou8nd quite a few nice places....still need permission though.
    Whenever I'm in town I'll let you know... Thanks... TTC
    WARNING: TerryC has so much TOXIC MASCULINITY that he is known to cause cancer in California.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links