Wisconsin statewide digital plat map access...I have it!

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
Alrighty, campers!!!! Now that you've gotten up off the floor and back into your chair, I'll continue......
I have access (as the subject heading states) to digital plat maps for the entire state of Wisconsin. Granted, not all of them are recent, but they are the most current. Some may be up to 10 years old. But, they're there, nonetheless. If you have a site you're interested in but don't know who owns the land, drop me a line. I'd need the county, township (if you can get it), and maybe location relative to the nearest town/city. If the area is vague or crosses over to other plat maps, I could send the surrounding plats as well.

Keep it swingin'

Arakronn

Chester Copper Pot

Apr 16, 2005
WI
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro
I need an owners name for Clark county WI, Town of Seif, (T25N/R3W),Section 27, Where Timber lane Road hits Bachelors Ave. There is a small 7.17 Parcel of land that has an old house on it. It is within the SW corner of and next to the Krehmeyer property. Any questions just ask me.

M

mrsknoll

just got my first metal detector - haven't metal detected in several years - my dad and i did a little when i was younger which got me involved in it. I live in Portage WI and would like to know if you know of any good places to go, and if i need permission?

Kimberly

Chester Copper Pot

Apr 16, 2005
WI
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro
Thank you to Arakronn for the info. On a sidenote...Mrs Knoll start a new topic for more replies. There are WI users on here that may give out locations they can't or won't be going to try near you.

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping i could get in on some of this? =)

ajreihl

Jul 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plat Maps

Alrighty, campers!!!! Now that you've gotten up off the floor and back into your chair, I'll continue......
I have access (as the subject heading states) to digital plat maps for the entire state of Wisconsin. Granted, not all of them are recent, but they are the most current. Some may be up to 10 years old. But, they're there, nonetheless. If you have a site you're interested in but don't know who owns the land, drop me a line. I'd need the county, township (if you can get it), and maybe location relative to the nearest town/city. If the area is vague or crosses over to other plat maps, I could send the surrounding plats as well.

Keep it swingin'

Arakronn

Can I get the plat maps for waukesha County by any chance?

davidfirn1

Oct 26, 2012
Arakronn said:

Keep it swingin'

Arakronn

Hello Arakron,

Do you still have access to Wisconsin plat maps?

Miss Poppy

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I'm interested in Sauk County plat map. Can you still get it? Loganville, Reedsburg, Baraboo, Rock Springs

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This tread is very old and nobody has heard from the original poster.........

Hi. I'm interested in Sauk County plat map. Can you still get it? Loganville, Reedsburg, Baraboo, Rock Springs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions