Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Anyone willing to?????????

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Always looking for others to go hunting with so hit me up

Mar 2007
    Western Wisconsin
    Garrett Ace 250 and Titan 3000
    29 times
    Metal Detecting
    I'm in and more serious this time. All the hobbies I did with my kids I'm able to resume. It took quite a few years to even look at my coin collection, metal detectors or model airplanes after they passed away.
    Gold is liquid sunlight frozen in time

Mar 2017
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Would love to get something going in wisconsin im in the turtle lake area....im very new to the game and need all the help i can get.

us
    Jun 2009
    Central Wisconsin
    Whites XLT
    42 times
    It would be nice to see threads started and added to here in 'Wisconsin' section. I was 'out' of the loop here for a couple of years but decided to get back in. Hope to see the finds and reports on a more timely basis.
    Also nice to see what the relative 'age' of objects being found here in our state will be. Not as early as the east coast of course, but should be relative to the time being settled in our area.
    Good luck and HH

us
    Always looking for others to go hunting with so hit me up

Mar 2007
    Western Wisconsin
    Garrett Ace 250 and Titan 3000
    29 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hit me up if you want a hunting partner I'm in New Richmond area. My biggest hang up is going alone so having someone that enjoys this also would be great.
    Gold is liquid sunlight frozen in time

us
    Can You Dig It?

Aug 2017
    Milwaukee WI
    - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer
    884 times
    if ever in the milwaukee area send me a PM.

new to the hobby as of spring 2017

going out alone is fun but wold be nice to have a buddy or two!

-TheMilDetector-

us
    Been there...Dug that

Mar 2015
    Northern Illinois
    MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS, White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
    2393 times
    Metal Detecting
    Ok Cheeseheads...here's one for u. I was born n bred in Three Lakes but I live in Illinois now. About halfway between TL n Eagle River on 45 is a little burg called Clearwater Lake. The Catholic Church in DesPlaines Illinois, also reffered to as Maryville, had summer camps on CL for ages...for all the inner city Chicago kids. Boys camp was on the South end of the lake, girls near the N/E. If they still own the property, u might see if u can get permission. My Uncle, Dad n I used to get permission to stay in the Priest's Cabin during the off season for weekends at a time when I was little...in the 50s n 60s. Maybe start with a call to Maryville? Good luck! 😁

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using TreasureNet.com mobile app
    "There's GOLD in them thar hills! Well...at least a coupla nice Mercs."

Oct 2016
    1072 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    Seeing as how I grew up in northern Wisconsin, those old tavern sites out of town should hold some silver. Folks should research them
    Ogre1190 likes this.

us
    Been there...Dug that

Mar 2015
    Northern Illinois
    MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS, White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
    2393 times
    Metal Detecting
    No kidding. I can remember at least a dozen or more beer bars n little supper clubs in secluded locales just in Oneida Co alone. How'd u like to get on the Northernaire property out on Hwy 32? 😱

Oct 2016
    1072 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    In Montana now, but several out of butternut towards Mercer and the flowages. Places I remember we're BC (before clad).

us
    Been there...Dug that

Mar 2015
    Northern Illinois
    2393 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hell, Tiredman...if u just hit the ones where I fell down walking out, you'd find bunches. 😂

us
    Aug 2017
    Western Wisconsin
    Nokta Impact
    80 times
    Greetings from St Croix county. Just getting back into this after a 20 year break. Anyone in western part of the state need company?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links