Group hunt?

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm game. There is alot of area in our county to hunt. The Northern Wis State Fair Grounds, Irvine Park, Schools, ect
drop me a line and let me know.

Chester Copper Pot

Apr 16, 2005
WI
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro
The fair just finished up. Do they actually let people in the fairgrounds to MD lockman??The beat down grass there would be prime territory. I can't see leaving brown spots at Irvine this time of year.

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they do. I hunted it last night and found a handful of clad.. With all the rain we have had, the gound is now ok to dig in. Irvine park is the same. As much as these places get hunted, I still find coins. I love this hobby. Back to work today protecting and serving. Have to wait till my days off again to hunt. I'm trying to start a club here in Chippewa Falls. I think a group hunt in Chippewa would be great. Plenty of places to go.

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to SteveO but that is the weekend of Rock Fest. I can't get off on that weekend until I retire.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread