Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Apr 2009
    Wisconsin SE
    Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Milwaukee county parks

Has anyone had issues lately with detecting in the Milwaukee county parks. A friend of mine has been kicked out of 4 parks recently. He was told by one worker that he now needed a permit and a park office receptionist told him detecting was not allowed in county parks. He is an ethical hunter and leaves no trace so I trust he wasn't doing any damage. I was detecting one parklast fall and had no issues. Just curios if anyone has had a problem or knows of any required permitting. Thanks for your help.
    2013 SILVER Count 22

XP. Deus 9" coil, CP6 chef phones, CTX 3030, 17 ", 11" & 6" coils, Whites Coinmaster, Sun Ray Pro Gold headphones, Gray Ghost underwater headphones, Garrett Pro pointer, Lesch tool, Stealth 08 water scoop, Milspec accessories
    Detectors since 1977:
    Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    869 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Milwaukee county parks have been in the news lately. You could get shot and killed in them.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." — Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links