Im New
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RebelGamer311

Thread: Im New

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2017
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I'm New

Greetings all

so ive been watching Metal Detecting videos on YouTube now for a good couple of months and have been fascinated by the stuff people find,Ive always been interested in history and have been wondering what Wisconsin has to offer.
    I live in the Sun Prairie area and would like to hunt semi local in woods,fields,shallow streams?
    Is there anybody in the area who could help me along as i learn the rules and ways of metal detecting?
    jeff of pa likes this.

Oct 2016
    1112 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    Any town even the small ones that predate the civil war have a good chance to give up union buttons since they pretty much all mustered troops. Early dog tax tags can be found and older tokens and coins. Find places where older layers of dirt are exposed. Sidewalk projects, street projects and even house demo sites where they shave the top soil off. The closer to the earliest part of the community the better. The first successes will only lead to more of the better stuff.

us
    Jun 2008
    Lake Country WI.
    MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
    222 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Send me a personal E-Mail I have several friends around the state that get together for day hunts from Janesville to Milwaukee and back to Madison again. The weather will be getting better soon.
    Just bought another new machine that I have to book some hours on; so it can speak to me.
    Do you have a machine and some gear
    Last edited by Bumpstick; Feb 08, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

Sponsored Links