W

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you hunt often? And where do you hunt? Right now I am just trying to get Ideas by looking on this site. I was involved in a chat room so far it had about 10 people involved in discussions, rather interesting. Being that it's winter now makes me miss MD'ing. I used to live on Stone Farm Rd. off of county F, about 8 miles out of Edgerton. By the Indianford Dam.

Ammo Dog

Apr 18, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
I hunt as much as i can. I hunt mostly in edgerton janesville and milton or where ever looks good. There are some very old houses on stone farm road.

OP
OP
W

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanx for replying again, looks like you know that area well. It kind of looks like spring before it looks good to MD or do you MD in the snow to. I still get back to Edgerton once a year about. My sis owns a couple of chiropractic businesses that way. I used to live in Janesville too but years ago but still can get around.

Wazonme

Ammo Dog

Apr 18, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Yeah. No I don't MD in the snow. I just wait till the ground is soft enuf to dig, got a long wait it looks like, getting 3 to 5 inches of snow today :'(

OP
OP
W

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am trying coin roll hunting in the off season. It looks like were in for the long haul on this snow stuff this year. Do you coin roll hunt? Do you get in on the chat rooms sometimes?

Ammo Dog

Apr 18, 2007
Southern Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
I haven't tryed coin roll hunting yet, but i want to, maybe i will start this winter. I do get in the chat room once in a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread