INFILTRATERZ Urban Exploration

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jeff. When I get info & pictures of abandon places in Chippewa County, I'll send then to you.

Johnny Bravo

Nov 2, 2006
WI
Hi all, thanks for the link Jeff. Thats my site, haven't gotten everything up since I switched the over from geocities so a lot is not up there and and it's been a realy long time since I bothered with it. I can say the seminary would be a great place to find stuff, I know theres stuff just waiting to be found there. I also have been to a ton of mines and the such In the U.P of Mi just havent put much on my site of that. If anyone is looking for something or anything fell free to ask.

John

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
johnny what mines you been to? Copper country or Marquette county, been checking out some of the old gold mines? i still have quite a few to locate

Johnny Bravo

Nov 2, 2006
WI
Only been in the copper county so far, not enough time in the day to hit all the mines I was looking for. Never went hunting for any iron or gold mines. I did do a little looking into on the gold mines have a bit of a list with locations, but I never looked it up on the map to see where they are.

John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread