onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you talking about 13 th street? south of Rawson west side corner?

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know when and where. Also if ur talking 13th st, where theres an old house and 2 barns, i think its off of the same street culvers is on at howell, the owner is the same guy who owned the trailer park on college between 20th and 27th st. Cant find a phone number on him though =\

Anyways let me know.....havnt been out in a while

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Count me in. I now live in Green Bay but most of my family lives on the SS of Milwaukee. I found a decent amount of silver in moms yard BTW on the south side. I'll be in Milwaukee 8/19-8/20. Please contact me!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, thanks for the memories. I saw this thread and looked up my old address on S. 64th st. I grew up there in the 60's. I went to Hawley Rd. Elementary School and then Juneau. Poked around the place with Google Earth... A flood of memories.

The house on the N/W corner of W. Adler and 64th has a hidden Capt. Crunch treasure chest with some coins in it. I buried it there in a childhood friends yard in the mid 60's. I had to wonder if it was still there.

Anyhow, thanks for the memories and good luck with the hunt!

PJ in WI

Mar 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250
Alpha and Onfire. The place he is talking about is between Rawson and College on 13th street. I detected it several times. I did it before it was bulldozed and right after it was bulldozed. I found only 3 silver coins, a 1890's foreign and 2 merc's, 1 gold rind (diamond or stone was missing), 1 broken silver pocket watch and about 20 older wheats. The best thing about this spot is that there was no modern $. The weeds are all grown over it now but the last time I checked a bulldozer was still parked there. PJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread