Trying to find a really good but really cheap detector

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
i would look at the fisher f-2 199 with 2 coils and the handle mineralized soils better than the ace 250, and if looking for gold the soil will be mineralized, f-2 is not a gold machine, better bet the tesoro silver, runs at a higher frequency

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alpha,
Please feel free to contact me so that I can see what I may be able to do for you! Just let me know what you are interested in hunting for and your location and I may be able to try and work something out for you! We do not charge for shipping so it would just be the money for the detector. Please let me know!
Kellyco Chick

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed. Scrape up another $50 for a Garrett Ace 250. Otherwise, do a Google search for "whites metal detector craigslist" and see if anyone might be selling an old 4000 or 5000 or 5500 on the cheap, and would be willing to ship it to you (shipping is about $15-$18). Buying on eBay (in my opinion) is a hassle. Bidding, watching, etc.

The old analog White's are great detectors (with a little higher learning curve)

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to find a new ace 250 for about 188 shipped......think i can find cheaper?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pm gypsy she'll help point you in the right direction

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread