Detectorists apply within
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Nov 2007
    reedsburg wisconsin
    white dfx
    1 times
    Metal Detecting

Detectorists apply within

Looking for someone to hunt with. I have spare time. I have a White's Dfx and live near Baraboo and the Wis Dells in Reedsburg. Still learning the jist of my detector. Been doing better finding more clad now instead of pop tabs and old nails. Give me a pm or email me at candy@merr.com

us
    Jun 2008

Re: Detectorists apply within

So have you had any luck in Lake Delton?

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    7433 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Detectorists apply within

Quote Originally Posted by wazonme
    Looking for someone to hunt with. I have spare time. I have a White's Dfx and live near Baraboo and the Wis Dells in Reedsburg. Still learning the jist of my detector. Been doing better finding more clad now instead of pop tabs and old nails. Give me a pm or email me at candy@merr.com
    "Listen" to your detector. If it is saying "zippp" instead of "bam", it is probably tin foil. Also, one kind of noise one way and a different noise the other way, trash.
    In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade. And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him out or cut him 'til he cried out, in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving . I am leaving" but the fighter still remains. The Boxer Simon and Garfunkle

Sponsored Links