Rock Swap and panning championship

EggyOG

Jan 18, 2007
Just thought I would let everyone in Wisconsin know that there will be a rock swap/sale and the State Gold Panning Championship this Saturday in Sheboygan Falls. There will also be a brat fry going on. Last year there was also gold and gem bags for sale that you could pan out on the spot or bring home, so bring the family and make a day of it. The group running the panning competition also does some really wacky panning contests that involve two person teams.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
EggyOG said:
Just thought I would let everyone in Wisconsin know that there will be a rock swap/sale and the State Gold Panning Championship this Saturday in Sheboygan Falls. There will also be a brat fry going on. Last year there was also gold and gem bags for sale that you could pan out on the spot or bring home, so bring the family and make a day of it. The group running the panning competition also does some really wacky panning contests that involve two person teams.

Interesting, i wouldn't have known about this had i not read your post, Sheboygan rarely see`s postings for the happenings in falls.

Appreciate the post, might be something worth checking out. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions