Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Josh, are you off tomorrow, Thursday? Jim B

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Count me in, Josh.. TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Josh,
What did you think of the sledding hill? Another WEED WHACKER site. Many years ago, I used a bfo on the hill.... WOOWEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEE.(my attempt at a bfo sound) Found lots of pop-tops, but lots of cash too! Only us old farts would know that that hill has loads of cash under those weeds! TerryC

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunatly i had to work today =P. My next day off is Monday....but with whats going on in the airlines im trying not to drive out too far unless i know its gonna be an awsome site with older coins =P. Fortunatly i didnt get laid off.....but alot of people lost their jobs. I think if anyone knows a really awesome site.....monday or tuesday (or both) would be good days for me. Let me know what you guys think. Also anyone else care to join us....or help us with some nice sites in our area.......let me know =P

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking sometime soon if i can scrounge the cash together......maybe we go to my grandparents farm in the edgerton/fort atkinson area.....its a century farm, the main house has burned down and there is alot of junk metal in the ground.....but as long as we have that weedwhacker and the knowledge of what not to dig i think it would be worthwhile.

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
If you guys do get a group together, let me know, I will definately try to show up.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Alpha105 (Josh),
Don't worry about the scrounging up cash, I'll pop for the gas to Edgerton.(did I spell that right?) Us old farts are always looking for ways to spend that gov't pension! I can pick you up at your house. Also, Gold Fish wants to come along on our adventures. If he/she is in the Milwaukee area, our "group" would be getting bigger. I agree with JimB, detecting should be a group thing, social event. TTC

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he is close to the Wisconsin Dells area.....so i think hes up for Edgerton.....i dunno about around our area though

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's all ok with me, Josh. Keep me informed. Call me about the local site you lined up for us before we go.... TerryC

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alrighty....i checked it out the other day...funny story....lol....for future reference we should let neighbors know as well why we are there....lol

Didnt really get too much on the signals b4 the skeeters chased me away. really nice looking site though and i did get a solid nickel signal in the back but didnt finish digging it.....seemed like it was under the walkway....cant wait for u to see it.

tlzkaasen

Jun 20, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500|| Garret ACE 250 (Daughter) || Sunray YF-1 Invader Inline Probe|| Garrett Head Phones|| 2008 Rat Head Phones||
Did you guys make it out? How did you do? I'm always up for a search.

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come join us then.....Terry u know his info....give him a call or something.....see if he can come this Tuesday/Wednesday.

PJ in WI

Mar 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250
Hello Wisconsinites. I'm from the New Berlin area and would definitely be interested in a group hunt. I bought a new detector and I'm still trying to figure it out. Just came back from an east coast md trip. I did fairly well for not knowing where I was going. What time do you guys go out on your week day hunts? PJ

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Usually 3 in the afternoon(ish) On Tuesdays and wednesdays. u free?

PJ in WI

Mar 17, 2007
Detector(s) used
EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250
Alpha. I work for UPS and I do a differant schedule every week. I am not sure about this week. What day do you plan on going out? I'll know if I'll be available probably on Tuesday. PJ

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PJ in WI said:
Alpha. I work for UPS and I do a differant schedule every week. I am not sure about this week. What day do you plan on going out? I'll know if I'll be available probably on Tuesday. PJ

You work for Oak Creek UPS plant?......anyway....i was thinking Wednesday.....unless the weather turns out ok on tuesday,.....we may be able to go

tlzkaasen

Jun 20, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500|| Garret ACE 250 (Daughter) || Sunray YF-1 Invader Inline Probe|| Garrett Head Phones|| 2008 Rat Head Phones||
Are you still thinking Wednesday? I'll see if I can can cut out of the office a little earlier tomorrow.

Just let me know the place....

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Guys,
I can do Tue or Wed. But since this is Tue morning, would be cutting it close today. GOOD to see tlzkaazen is back out and about! Welcome back!. Let me know where and when.... I'm ready...... The group is growing GOOD! TTC

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry.....invite him to our site if u want. Otherwise if anyone has another suggestion im up for it??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions