We need to get a few people together in SE wisconsin....and a Great site
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

We need to get a few people together in SE wisconsin....and a Great site

Anyone wanna go as a group......i know a few people who are with me.....but we need some new sites. I wanna find some old stuff!!!! =P
    CRH Totals
    90%: 24
    40%: 138
    War Nickels: 3
    Silver Dimes: 15

Feb 2008
    9 times

Re: We need to get a few people together in SE wisconsin....and a Great site

Josh, are you off tomorrow, Thursday? Jim B

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    7512 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Count me in, Josh.. TerryC
    WARNING: TerryC has so much TOXIC MASCULINITY that he is known to cause cancer in California.

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    7512 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Josh,
    What did you think of the sledding hill? Another WEED WHACKER site. Many years ago, I used a bfo on the hill.... WOOWEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEE.(my attempt at a bfo sound) Found lots of pop-tops, but lots of cash too! Only us old farts would know that that hill has loads of cash under those weeds! TerryC
    WARNING: TerryC has so much TOXIC MASCULINITY that he is known to cause cancer in California.

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

Unfortunatly i had to work today =P. My next day off is Monday....but with whats going on in the airlines im trying not to drive out too far unless i know its gonna be an awsome site with older coins =P. Fortunatly i didnt get laid off.....but alot of people lost their jobs. I think if anyone knows a really awesome site.....monday or tuesday (or both) would be good days for me. Let me know what you guys think. Also anyone else care to join us....or help us with some nice sites in our area.......let me know =P
    CRH Totals

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

I was thinking sometime soon if i can scrounge the cash together......maybe we go to my grandparents farm in the edgerton/fort atkinson area.....its a century farm, the main house has burned down and there is alot of junk metal in the ground.....but as long as we have that weedwhacker and the knowledge of what not to dig i think it would be worthwhile.
    CRH Totals

us
    Sep 2006
    N.W.A.
    Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
    16 times
    Banner Finds (1)

If you guys do get a group together, let me know, I will definately try to show up.
    I noticed that no-one really utilizes all the signature space provided, so I figured to be REALLY original I would make up the longest signature that I could and probably just leave it as one big run on sentence because all that punctuation just takes up way too much space-HH.

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    7512 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Alpha105 (Josh),
    Don't worry about the scrounging up cash, I'll pop for the gas to Edgerton.(did I spell that right?) Us old farts are always looking for ways to spend that gov't pension! I can pick you up at your house. Also, Gold Fish wants to come along on our adventures. If he/she is in the Milwaukee area, our "group" would be getting bigger. I agree with JimB, detecting should be a group thing, social event. TTC

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

I think he is close to the Wisconsin Dells area.....so i think hes up for Edgerton.....i dunno about around our area though
    CRH Totals

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    7512 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

It's all ok with me, Josh. Keep me informed. Call me about the local site you lined up for us before we go.... TerryC

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

Alrighty....i checked it out the other day...funny story....lol....for future reference we should let neighbors know as well why we are there....lol

Didnt really get too much on the signals b4 the skeeters chased me away. really nice looking site though and i did get a solid nickel signal in the back but didnt finish digging it.....seemed like it was under the walkway....cant wait for u to see it.
    CRH Totals

Jun 2008
    SE Wisconsin
    Garrett GTI 1500|| Garret ACE 250 (Daughter) || Sunray YF-1 Invader Inline Probe|| Garrett Head Phones|| 2008 Rat Head Phones||

Did you guys make it out? How did you do? I'm always up for a search.

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

Come join us then.....Terry u know his info....give him a call or something.....see if he can come this Tuesday/Wednesday.
    CRH Totals

us
    PJ

Mar 2007
    EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250

Hello Wisconsinites. I'm from the New Berlin area and would definitely be interested in a group hunt. I bought a new detector and I'm still trying to figure it out. Just came back from an east coast md trip. I did fairly well for not knowing where I was going. What time do you guys go out on your week day hunts? PJ
    I quit detecting in the 70's to raise my children. Wish I had never quit.

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

Usually 3 in the afternoon(ish) On Tuesdays and wednesdays. u free?
    CRH Totals

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links