New Guy to all this Treasure Hunting

lokkenpa

Aug 8, 2008
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
I am totally new to all of this. I have only had a metal detector for about a week or so and enjoy it a bunch. I have also read all the WI posts and would not mind trying my hand at other area's besides metal detecting. I live in Horicon (just east of Beaver Dam) and gainfully unemployed. I am available most times with little advanced notice and funds permit driving (fixed income).

Thanks in advance!
Phil

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lokkenpa,
We traded e-mails. I will again extend a welcome to join us, TimC, Alpha105, JimB, and I. You're a newbie... you won't embarrass me. Ha ha! Or at least you better not! I'm pretty active, hunting in between V A appointments. I'm good for 2 or 3 hours then a break. Use my personal e and drop me a line... [email protected] Join us! BTW, you have a nearby "inn" in Theresa where Al Capone used to frequent. See ya soon... TTC

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can make it out this way sometime come on down....we got some nice sites here and im thinking about getting another

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some advice:

Don't give up your regular job for MD'ing.

Don't expect to find anything - that way you'll be pleasantly surprised when you do.

Get a buddy to hunt with. Even a dog. More fun that way.

Learn.

See, even into the past.

Have fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions