Why wyoming book

jimmierutter

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over 150 Ghost towns. All the known gold deposits. Buried treasure sites. Battles. Forts. Camp sites. This book contains all this info on a map of the state. Over 40 years of research by an old THer, gold prospector, miner, writer, who spent the better part of a lifetime mapping these sites. For a great preview and info to order this great atlas with valuable tips, maps etc. just type in "why wyoming book" in the google search. You will find the most informative book ever written about Wyoming

BAR BAR 2

Greenie
Mar 29, 2013
Wyoming Territory
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Jimmie,
I tried ordering your book from local dealer but they dont have it.
Will call you tomorrow.

Tex

BAR BAR 2

Greenie
Mar 29, 2013
Wyoming Territory
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks alot, Mr Rutter. The book got here today. There is alot info in there and I cant wait to use it.

Tx

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Doing books of my own, I realize the amount of effort involved in getting one launched. In a few short months we will be working on Wyoming as well.

Awb101

Mar 3, 2018
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking at this book is there more than 1 version?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Read description about their experience in Wyoming and there are some typos. Then click contact and the mailing address is in Missouri while it seems they are at Sybille Creek Wyoming. Look for some reviews first. My guess is this is a listing of generic info, after all it says they did it from an easy chair.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
There is one good part dealers click it, see if anywhere close to you has it.

Awb101

Mar 3, 2018
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is one good part dealers click it, see if anywhere close to you has it.

They have the book down the street from me I've almost bought it twice but it's kinda scarce for info on Sweetwater county

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
See your looking for info, I think it has more value when I click dealers for places to market mine when it's out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread