OP
traderoftreasures

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
SORRY I AM STUPID... I SOLD IT ON EBAY rebooted my computer to original hard drive recently and now i cry.... i have no picture .i could of found any picture and said this is it but i would be lying. no picture no proof.i suck

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI, in here no proof is generally necessary, since anything submitted by net can be a spurious substitution. As a result we must take each others word until proven otherwise. In your case, merely draw a picture in scale. Post away.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I believe you. How much did you get for it?

OP
OP
traderoftreasures

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
2100.00 i sold it without letting the bid run out...big mistake there was 37 watchers and it was the first item i had sold on ebay and didn't know that i should wait. it was greenish with blue specks 3 and 3/4 inch exactly and found near oakford in menard county exactly where it is marked in tar creek. i was with two friends and they also found a drill and a more recent neck broken piece. a arrowhead collector from st.louis met me and bought it.

Attachments

• 170.JPG
    170.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,437

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not stupid. You don't suck. And why would you lie about something like that? Nice drawing. I'll bet it's a prized piece. If I had it, I know be admiring it.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark (Under water unit)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure is odd that the person who made the original post hasn't been able to post a response yet....I just want to know what it is, and what it's used for....perhaps the person is away, and will be able to post an answer soon....SushiDog

OP
OP
traderoftreasures

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3
SushiDog said:
Sure is odd that the person who made the original post hasn't been able to post a response yet....I just want to know what it is, and what it's used for....perhaps the person is away, and will be able to post an answer soon....SushiDog
Clovis is the name of a weapon (arrowhead or spear head) made during the ice ige. Name originated from clovis new mexico. The native americans from that period would flute the weapons which means cutting a channel in one side or the other or sometimes both. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clovis_culture
the clovis in that link is almost identical to the one i had....

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it wasn't too long ago you might be able to pull it up on your Ebay history.

Nice find btw.

SushiDog

Oct 5, 2010
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark (Under water unit)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the response...to find something that old is really cool, and to think it was made during the ice age...wow! SushiDog

Slugrusher

If you wanted to go through the trouble and the automatic operator, you could call eBay and they can likely find the auction. It may be off of a server where you can find it, but for law enforcement purposes they are supposed to hold on to certain information for a loooong time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread