Old building site or no?

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• earth1.kml
    1.5 KB · Views: 171

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your photo did not post with your comment and , since I don't know you, I won't allow the file to open on my computer. Nothing personal, just my own security guideline.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:
Your photo did not post with your comment and , since I don't know you, I won't allow the file to open on my computer. Nothing personal, just my own security guideline.

The file he posted wasn't a photo, but rather a Google Earth kml file. It will only open in Google Earth, to the coordinates that he is talking about...

And to mclmorizfat... it "could" be an old structure of some kind. But for the sake that it's at the end of an obvious field that's being used, I'd maybe suggest that it would be something relating to those fields... like where hay bails were stacked... or possibly even an old shed or two at some point. The fields are right there by the houses to the left, so I'm not thinking it would be a terribly old structure.

Bran <><

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Bran. :thumbsup:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S

stefen

Looks like shadows of a low wall or fence...

Could be the foundations for some older structures...possibly, a corral fence.

Really need to do a ground search to determine what it is and the next time you find an image, you'd be able to ID better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread