Victorio Peak

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
In the freedom Mag article by Tom Whittle
You may note his interview with my dad ( Harvey Snow of Tula Rosa NM ) and myself
He noted the Murder of My 14 year old sister.

Was the Gold in Victorio Peak ?
Simply, Government agents do not murder without a cause to cover up their crimes.

Just that simple

Rog'

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
Hi Doc
YES, the Gold was there
In several sites about the Peak

The Cavern that Doc Noss entered was but "ONE" vault.

Along both sides of the peak running paralel
were other covered caves
Capt. Leonard Fiegie's group found one of those " other Caves "

As i watched the Military remove the bars from the peak
I noted they used civilian Dump Trucks to haul them away.

Nice disguise using civilian dump trucks. no military markings to
give away the fact that it was a military black-op.

The one piece of information that was never publicly exposed until i released it,,,, was the fact that
they used civilian dump trucks to move the gold out of the Hembrillo Basin.

For those witnesses who know that fact, it is the bonafides that i was indeed present when
the theft of the gold took place.
I was seven years old at the time, too young to do much about it then.

Today, i release the info on it

Docile people
dead in their spirits

read the truth and muse only.
waiting for film at eleven.

SAD for them.

Rog'

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
Yes Ken,,, most truth, once revealed after decades of cover
is interesting.

Yet, once known, it is what is done with that truth
that is meet.
Circumstances currently prevalent in your world
dictate greatly that you all pay very close attention to the truth

read between the lines, it is hidden a little less now.

Rog'

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
Perhaps a more telling deduction would be the evidence
illustrated from the photos of Victorio Peak.

Should we think that the military would go through the trouble
of grading roads onto the peak for naught ?

Well yes, i suppose those who are not very good at thinking for themselves
would certainly be smoozed into believing the militarys lies about those roads.

On the capital "M's" Marc
If we were to use a knights templar code

we can say that the M is at the center of the alphabit

and that by the clue
we are to read from the center going back to each
sentence to the 1st and 3rd initial
add from the end back to the beging certain letters or vowls until we unscramble an anagram

However, I used the caps as attention grabbers is all.

The point is to be installed in the meme of the mind
never to be left unattended nor dormant to be forgotten.

Pay those taxes boys and girls

the next treasure finder they torture
just may be a child of yourown.

Rog'

Subgenius5150

Aug 3, 2006
Albuquerque New Mexico
i just emailed the nm state land office.. since i live only a couple hours away i might go for a hiking trip .. can never pass up a chance for findin some caves... who knows maybe they missed somethin :)

J

jimbos

why is everyone so stuck on victorio peak.even if there is something left there its on military land?hi roger.hope youre still with us//jim

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beale said:
The gold in Victorio Peaks came from the mines of King Solomon. It was the center city of the seven cities of Cibola. There are three vaults to the East and three vaults to the West. But Victorio Peaks was the richest of the seven.

As for the Nazis Gold, it is long gone, good-bye. When F. Lee Bailey tried to cut a deal with the US Government the gold was slowly and efficently filtered and sold abroad.

Hey Beale,

There were no "7" Cities of Cibola. That's a common misconception. When writing about treasures, many times the Spanish coded their messages. The use of the numbers 7 and 5 were soime of the most common. The number 7 when used in a correspondence, meant Gold. The number 5 meant silver. If the message said 7 cities of Cibola, it really meant the Golden City of Cibola. The Spanish usually heavily coded any messages regarding anything of possible value. That way if the message was intercepted, the interceptor would not understand the actual meaning.

Another funny thing about the Cibola Story is that Coronado got hammered after he couldn't find the Golden City, but in his original report (which is easily available to read), he never said anything about any Golden City. That whole thing came about DURING the 1540 Expedition, not before.

I don't know where the original gold in Victorio Peak came from, but I have heard King Solomon's Mines, Knights Templar, Apache, Padre LaRue, Maximillian, Nazi Loot, Japanese Loot, No Loot (BS Story), and a few others. My personal feeling was that it was collected over a few hundred years by Apache raiding first the Spanish, and then the Whites. The Apache were Semi-Nomadic, and gold would have little value to them (other than religious). Gold is heavy and hard to carry around in any quantity. The Apache didn't have much use for anything that wasn't lightweight, and easily carried on horseback.

Best,

Mike

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hello Beale,

Some have said there were no Seven Cities of Cibola, which is not quite accurate. Coronado found Cibola (north of here on the AZ-NM border), and was disgusted to find that the tales he had heard were all untrue about the riches or even the size - for it was just a group of seven villages. Here is the text of his report to to Viceroy Mendoza sent from Cibola, August 3, 1540, quote:

Of the situation and condition of the Seven Cities called the kingdom of Cevola, and the sort of people and their customs, and of the animals which are found there.

IT now remains for me to tell about this city and kingdom and province, of which the father provincial gave Your Lordship an account. In brief, I can assure you that in reality he has not told the truth in a single thing that he said, but everything is the reverse of what he said, except the name of the city and the large stone houses. For, although they are not decorated with turquoises, or made of lime nor of good bricks, nevertheless they are very good houses, with three and four and five stories, where there are very good apartments and good rooms with corridors, and some very good rooms underground and paved, which are made for winter, and are something like a sort of hot baths. The ladders which they have for their houses are all movable and portable, which are taken up and placed wherever they please. They are made of two pieces of wood, with rounds like ours.

The Seven Cities are seven little villages, all having the kind of houses I have described. They are all within a radius of five leagues. They are all called the kingdom of Cevola, and each has its own name and no single one is called Cevola, but all together are called Cevola. This one which I have called a city I have named Granada, partly because it has some similarity to it, as well as out of regard for Your Lordship. In this place where I am now lodged there are perhaps 200 houses, all surrounded by a wall, and it seems to me that with the other houses, which are not so surrounded, there might be altogether 500 families. There is another town near by, which is one of the seven, but somewhat larger than this, and another of the same size as this, & the other four are somewhat smaller. I send them all to Your Lordship, painted with the route. The skin on which the painting is made was found here with other skins.

The people of the towns seem to me to be of ordinary size and intelligent, although I do not think that they have the judgment & intelligence which they ought to have to build these houses in the way in which they have, for most of them are entirely naked except the covering of their privy parts, and they have painted mantles like the one which I send to Your Lordship. They do not raise cotton, because the country is very cold, but they wear mantles, as may be seen by the exhibit which I send. It is also true that some cotton thread was found in their houses. They wear the hair on their heads like the Mexicans. They all have good figures, and are well bred. I think that they have a quantity of turquoises, which they had removed with the rest of their goods, except the corn, when I arrived, because I did not find any women here nor any men under 15 years or over 60, except two or three old men who remained in command of all the other men and the warriors. Two points of emerald and some little broken stones which approach the color of rather poor garnets were found in a paper, besides other stone crystals, which I gave to one of my servants to keep until they could be sent to Your Lordship. He has lost them, as they tell me. We found fowls, but only a few, and yet there are some. The Indians tell me that they do not eat these in any of the seven villages, but that they keep them merely for the sake of procuring the feathers. I do not believe this, because they are very good, and better than those of Mexico.

end quote

Coronado then went off to search for Quivira, which led him all the way to Kansas and never found this mythical city.

Beale wrote:

The gold in Victorio Peaks came from the mines of King Solomon.

Why would you say that? Not to sound incredulous, but you had a reason why you would say that the gold there came from King Solomon's mines - is there evidence to support this? The biblical account says Solomon got gold from Ophir and silver from Tarshish, and many places have been proposed as the true site of Ophir from Zimbabwe to Ethiopia to Arabia to India, Australia etc but the ancient Spaniards were convinced that Ophir was Peru, and hence Solomon obtained his gold from there. Thank you in advance,

Oroblanco

And they came to Ophir, and fetched from thence gold, four hundred and twenty talents, and brought it to king Solomon (1 Kings 9:28)

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
PS WHOOPS almost forgot what I wanted to ask!

Beale wrote:
Yes, the seven cities of Cibola according to Coronado. But, he had the wrong seven cities. The seven cities of Cibola was a lot farther to the Southwest of Victorio Peaks. All seven cities were five leagues equal distance from the center vault of Victorio Peaks.

Why would you say that Coronado got the wrong seven cities? He was following up the reports of Cibola as described:

In a way, the myth survived until the time that the Spanish explorers were in the New World. It was fed by the castaways of Pánfilo de Narváez's unsuccessful expedition to Florida in 1528, who, upon returning to New Spain, said that they had heard from the mouths of the Native Americans stories of cities with great riches. Only four men had survived that expedition. One was Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca who wrote Naufragios (Shipwrecks) in which he described his adventure on foot from the coast of Florida to the coast of Sinaloa in Mexico. One of the other three survivors was a Moor named Esteban, or Estevanico.

Upon hearing the castaways' tales of cities with limitless riches to the North of New Spain, Viceroy Antonio de Mendoza organized an expedition headed by the Franciscan monk Marcos de Niza, who took as his guide Estevanico. During the voyage, in a place called Vacapa (probably located somewhere around the state of Sonora) the monk sent Estevanico to scout ahead. A short while later, Estevanico met a monk who had heard stories from the natives about cities overflowing with riches.

When Marcos de Niza heard of this man, he supposed that the stories pertained to the "Seven Cities of Cíbola y Quivira."

Estevanico did not wait for the friar, but instead continued travelling until he reached Háwikuh, now in New Mexico, where, at the hands of Native Americans, he supposedly met his death, and his companions were forced to flee.

Marcos de Niza returned to Mexico City and said that the expedition moved on even after the reported death of Estevanico. He claimed that they had seen a city very far away and greater than the great Tenochtitlan; in this city, the people used dishes of gold and silver, decorated their houses with turquoise, and had gigantic pearls, emeralds, and other beautiful gems.

So Coronado went to the exact place where he had been told he would find Cibola, and found a group of small Indio villages that were certainly not rich in anything except perhaps pride. What would lead you to believe that Coronado found the "wrong" set of seven villages? It seems fairly certain that de Niza simply lied and exaggerated terrifically, which was proven false by Coronado. Do you have some reason to believe there was another group of seven cities that Coronado missed?

Beale also wrote:

As for your gold of Ophir, it came from the vaults of Cibola most likely Victorio Peaks. The four hundred and twenty talents is about 14.6 percent of what was removed from Victorio Peaks by the LBJ syndicate operation of the 1960's and 1970's.
Or 500 tons for Solomon and about 3,500 tons for LBJ.

Why do you associate the gold of Solomon with the gold of Victorio Peaks? Solomon's 420 talents was shipped every three years for many years, so we do not know the total amount he received, plus we know that Ophir had been "discovered" by king David, who left quite a mass of gold of Ophir to Solomon as a fund to help build the Temple (three thousand talents of gold of Ophir, and seven thousand talents of refined silver, 1 Chronicles 29:4) so the total amount may actually exceed what is reputed to have been in Victorio Peak. Are there signs of ancient mining activity in the area around Victorio? Then we must ask, why would Solomon's men have hidden the gold there? It might be noted that ancient cultures did not cast gold or silver in the type of bars that we commonly think of today, when cast into ingots, the ingots were shaped like an "oxhide" or in a simple wedge (this is also referred to in OT - "wedge of gold of Ophir") so the bars recovered from Victorio Peak were very unlikely to be from king Solomon, based on the shape of them.

I get the impression that you have other information which ties king Solomon to Victorio Peak which you have not shared? If you would rather not post it publicly, please feel free to contact me by private message. I am very curious as to why the treasure of Victorio Peak would be associated with the famous mines of king Solomon.

Oroblanco

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Beale,

It's not Victorio PeakS. It's only one peak. About 400 foot tall. Not very big

Best,

Mike

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Hello friends,

First I want to thank you Beale for explaining this in more depth. I don't mean to be foolish, but your post has raised more questions for me.

Beale wrote:

The gold stored under Victorio Peaks was stored to be removed by King Solomon's followers and slaves. It was never removed due to a plague that nearly wiped out the Indian and slave population that were helping store and mine the gold.

Now not to try to pick apart this version of events, but the reign of Solomon is believed to be ending around 931, 928, 925 or 922 (no two sources agree on this) but at any rate sometime between 930-ish and 920-ish BC. Is there any evidence of a plague striking the Indian population of New Mexico around this time? I am not aware of any, but we ought to note that Hanta virus is endemic to the region and has a very high fatality rate even with modern antibiotics. Or is a plague that struck in Israel? We know why the fleet of Solomon stopped sailing, during the reign of his successor (and son) Rehoboam the province of Edom revolted successfully, so the Hebrews lost the crucial port city of Ezion-geber, the departure point for Ophir. The ten northern tribes also successfully rebelled at this time and established a separate kingdom they called Israel, while the two tribes remaining loyal (Benjamin and Judah) to the house of David became known as Judaea. This period immediately after the reign of Solomon was a time of great upheaval in Judaea, with the ten tribes rebelling and seceding, the loss of Edom and the crucial port on the Red Sea, and an invasion by the pharaoh of Egypt which ended in Judaea having to pay a substantial war indemnity. However despite all the calamities, there is no record of a plague breaking out in the land there either. I would need to see some kind of verification of a plague occurring in NM around the right time to make this connection work.

To continue, Beale wrote:

Some of these surviving Indians moved and dwelled on the South Platte River, not far from Eleven Mile Indian Reservation. That is where Thomas J. Beall and his fellow trappers ran upon them and like Coronado or Cortez, they believed the tales of immense wealth stored under the mountains. That gold is where the Beale Treasure came from also.

Now we are connecting the Victorio Peak treasure not only with king Solomon's mines but with the Beall (also spelled Beale) treasure as well? I have a difficult time accepting the whole Beall treasure tale, personally, as there seems to be little to verify that any treasure existed in the first place. The time period in which Beall is supposed to have traveled to the southwest and mined a great treasure in silver and gold is well before the great "rushes" that followed, and while there was significant Spanish mining activity, Beall would have had to face great dangers from Apaches, Navajos and other hostile tribes, as well as the Spanish authorities; then have transported his treasure across the country safely. (I say Spanish authorities because Beale is supposed to have obtained his treasure in 1818, and Mexico did not win independence until 1821) Not impossible of course but I would have a much easier time accepting the Beall treasure tale if we had some record of a Beall making application for a mining claim to Spanish authorities or of selling gold or silver etc. Worse yet, most theorists place the origin of the Beale treasure to the NW of Santa Fe New Mexico, which is quite some distance north of Victorio Peak. Victorio Peak lies within the beautiful White Sands desert (and missile range) which was tremendously dangerous in 1818 to any white man. Most sources on the Beall treasure make no mention of any connection to king Solomon, at least none that I have ever found. That does not mean it is impossible, just that I have failed to find any connection here. Why too, should we assume that Beale got his treasure from Victorio Peak? A goodly part of the Beale treasure was in silver, yet there is little silver mentioned in the Victorio Peak treasure. I find this part of the theory difficult to accept, based on my failure to find any connections to support it.

Beale also wrote:

If you will ask, several members on this forum that have access to Presidential Papers that will reveal that the gold taken from Victorio Peaks had been there for thousands of years. It had nothing to do with the Spanish. The Spanish did not even know that it was there. The black Indians, I can not remember their tribe name, but I do have it in my research, passed down the tales of their forefathers and then passed this story to Thomas J. Beall, Jules de Munn and Augustus Chateau. The black Indians of Colorado is a parallel story with the Melungeons of Kentucky. They were brought over to be miners. Most of the blood of the Melungeons and the black Indians have similar characteristics to the Porteguese and along the inner coast lines of the Mediterranean Sea.

Well I don't have access to Presidential papers so cannot verify this portion; I could accept that the Victorio Peak treasure has nothing to do with the Spanish (there are many theories as to the actual origin, including the James gang, Emperor Maximilian, etc) but based on the photos I have seen of treasure removed from the cave or tunnels includes items that certainly do not appear to be "ancient" in terms of thousands of years, more like 100 or 200 or 300 - such as the diamond 'tiara' for instance.

As for black Indians, I have no problem with this, except for finding any in New Mexico. There have been reports of black Indians (and there are some today) for centuries, and the old excuse that they must have been "runaway slaves" will not hold water, for the very first European explorers to reach Florida encountered black Indians, and tribes of black Indians were reported in Mexico and South America; for that matter the Olmecs were almost certainly black Africans, not Asiatic type Indians. Recent DNA tests on the Melungeon tribe have shown direct blood relations to Portuguese, which is what Melungeons have been saying since first encountered by Anglos. As far as I know, no black Indians have been found in New Mexico, unless recently arrived.

Beale also wrote:

Why do you think the US Government want the Beale Treasure so badly. It sure isn't because they can not break the cypher code. It is because they don't want anyone to know about where the gold came from at Victorio Peaks. But, mostly they do not want any implications of a link between the Beale Treasure and the stolen gold from Victorio Peaks. They keep two federal agents on duty 24-7 at the Peaks of Otter. Listening trying to find out the whereabouts of the Beale Treasure, then they will quite it away just like the Victorio Peaks gold. They also, US Government, have at least two airplanes that fly over the National Forest out of Lynchburg, once or twice dailey. Maybe nights too, you really can't tell, but I do know they fly in the day time.

Well for the first question, the quick and simple answer is government greed. Any time a large treasure is found, Uncle Sam has his hand out, as do about every government entity that can make a claim against it. I have never heard of any Feds keeping track though, this is new and mysterious.

Beale wrote:

There are also documents stored with the jewelry trunk of the Beale Treasure. These documents have damaging evidence that the US Government do not want the public to know. Especially, what the US Government did to overthrow the Spanish out of the Southwest. All of this will come out when I finish my book, "The lost diaries of Thomas J. Beall." Also, these documents and the Beale Treasure led to the assassination of Presidents, John Quincy Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe. Three of our first five Presidents. Maybe even President James Madison? The other three Presidents all died on July 4th. Adams and Jefferson on July 4th, 1827 and James Monroe on July 4th, 1832. James Madison may have been assassinated a few days earlier, maybe opportunity was best earlier, but he was buried on the 4th of July. These assassinations could have been carried out by England which threatened all that signed the DOI with death or it could have been by Spain for expulsion from the Southwest. Surely records in Spain and in Great Britain should shed some light on this? I know the Beale Treasure would.

How do we know that there are documents stored with the Beale treasure? If there are documents stored with this treasure, how can we know what is contained in them? I am quick to suspect our government of many things, but it seems this idea may well be based on speculation or rumor, at least in my opinion. Why would you state that presidents JQ Adams, Jefferson and Monroe were all assassinated? Here is what I found on the deaths of these three presidents:

John Quincy Adams died of a cerebral hemorrhage on February 23, 1848, in the Speaker's Room inside the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.

Jefferson died on the Fourth of July, 1826, the 50th anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence, the same day as John Adams' death. Thomas Jefferson was deep in debt when he died.

Upon Elizabeth's death, James Monroe moved to live with his daughter Maria Hester Monroe Gouverneur in New York City and died there from heart failure and tuberculosis on July 4, 1831, 55 years after the U.S. Declaration of Independence was proclaimed and 5 years after the death of Presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson.

The other president Adams may be whom you were meaning to refer to, here is what I found on his death:

On July 4, 1826, the 50th anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence, Adams died in Quincy, Massachusetts.

It is an odd coincidence that three presidents died on the fourth of July, yet not that odd - in fact to a religious person it might have real meaning. I fail to see any indication that these presidents were assassinated. Like you mentioned, perhaps records in Spain or Britain might shed more light and support for these theories.

Lastly, Beale wrote:
But, to make a long story short, the gold in Victorio Peaks belonged to King Solomon.

That is quite a theory, but without some kind of evidence to support the idea it remains only an interesting and intriguing theory. If you can provide some kinds of evidence to link the Victorio peak treasure with king Solomon (say the finding of the seal of Solomon on some of the gold bars recovered for instance) and/or the Beale treasure, I would sure appreciate if you would share the information. Otherwise what this seems to be is a fascinating theory with elements of conspiracy, foreign intrigue, assassinations and coverup with nothing to make the connections solid. If you can shed more light on this version, Victorio Peak=King Solomons mines=Beale treasure, I would sure love to hear it. Thank you in advance,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
I don't mean to sound "contrary", but, IF there was a treasure there, and IF it was still there, wouldn't it still belong to Doc Noss' family?

They have been given permission on a few occasions to look up there.

That's the funniest part of the whole story. Whatever treasure WAS there was taken out in the 1960s! Captain Orby Swanner even said that the Gov took out approx 93,000,000 Troy Ounces of gold! With all the equipment the US Government has at hand, I seriously doubt they left anything behind.

Best,

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing verifiable. No documents.

Supposedly, that cache supported most of the Black Ops, and many general officers, and LBJ personally all through the 1960s.

Best,

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread