Map on rock please help.

scralm4

Greenie
Jul 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Friends I found a map on rock and need someone to help me what does it mean.
IMG00135.jpg

please help me.
there are some more signs near this

what does this sign mean please help
IMG_5656ttu.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

scralm4

Greenie
Jul 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Asia . please tell me that the mark means which i have uploaded.
i think this is related to tantric buddhism treasures.
it looks like the x sign in the circle

Last edited:

Calgarychef

Jan 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's lots and lots of rocks with stuff carved into them. It might or might not have anything to do with treasure, sometimes the treasure lies in the learning and understanding in what you've found. Good luck in any case.

OP
OP
S

scralm4

Greenie
Jul 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are right but i just want to know that what does the x mark means b/c its close to the map and a lot of much more signs over there
so understanding this is quite hard.
thank you

Last edited:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no idea as to what the map means but advise to be careful as it looks like a big Cat or Asian Bear or both have been sharpening their' claws in several areas on the lower right portion of the rock.

Frank

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First step back from it. . The stones have a lot on them. Take more pictures from different angles. At different times of the day also. It take many hours of decoding for just one stone. It not that simple. At least for me that is

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Craigwac

Jan 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try coloring the carved parts with chalk, to help them stand out from the natural features. Would help to see what's there.

The Viking

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2015
Minneapolis, Mn.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this site so take what I see with a grain of salt. To me it looks like there is also a carving of a man in the first picture when you enlarge it. On the upper 1/3 almost center on the dry spot looks like a carved face with a dark mustache and bald head.I also see what looks like eyes that could be closed and an ear on the side of his head. Also looks like he could be sitting down or leaning against something. It could also just be my imagination.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread