• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490669162.579064.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1490669162.579064.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 389

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suprdave. Google "Elysian park buried treasure". Rock markings were found previously and it is believed original Mexican settlers stashed treasure during the 1800s in the vicinity of the park. I also remember a story by Karl Von mueller metal detecting in that area next to freeway until CHP ran him off. You may be on to something. Good luck.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suberdave - do not trust just anyone.

You have some very cool symbols there. When I saw just the first one, the thought that came to my mind was perhaps surveyor markings. Then I saw the others. Clearly, this is not some surveyor's markings. The skull is outstanding. I would follow Dirt1955's advice and start researching the local treasure story.
Good luck to you. It is always exciting to me to find stuff like this.

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Miboje. Spot on comments. Like how you think. Research, boots on ground, work alone unless terrain is dangerous, then with a buddy. Super Dave is on to something.

OP
OP
S

suberdave

May 22, 2012
Eagle Rock CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am excited about this, I go into everything with an open mind. Truthfully I live in Los Angeles and it is extremely hard to find any virgin ground or anything that has not been touched 1 million times I don't want to say anything negative like there's probably nothing left because i think that will jinx it. So... it's always good to put minds together. Thanks all

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suberdave - you may want to remove the location in the title of your thread. You don't want to be giving out hints.
Be careful about sharing photos privately or online. Make sure your camera and phone's GPS is disabled, and don't show any views which reveal enough of the landscape as to indicate, or even hint at, the location.

If you have not been studying up on signs and symbols, I highly recommend you start now. You will find many months (probably years) worth of reading in the Treasure Signs and Symbols sub-forum as well as the KGC sub-forum. There are also books. However, you probably won't find in those books a match to what your site has.

This is REALLY HARD STUFF, so if you don't have that "stick-to-it, boots on the ground, and research and study your butt off" type of work ethic and PATIENCE, this could prove to be too much for you eventually.

OP
OP
S

suberdave

May 22, 2012
Eagle Rock CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been thinking about that. Would I have to delete the post? Or is there an edit post. I mostly use the mobile app. Thank you. Really my problem is I do tend to blab too much when I get really excited about something. Didn't really think about people trying to "encroach" not sure if that's the rite term. Thanks. I have been reading up on line. I've been back to the site and have found other odd things. I agree though if there is anything there it is going to take a long time to figure out.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not sure if you will be able to edit the title or not. Click the "edit post" (or whatever it says) button and see. If not, see if a moderator to change it for you.

Don't blab. You could be shooting yourself in the foot, plus you don't have anything concrete at this point anyhow. I know how exciting it is and how hard it is to not tell people. Believe me. I have a site I am working that goes along with a family legend that has been passed down to me from 4 generations ago, and I cannot even tell my own family. Too risky, even though I don't think there is a single one of them with the gumption and work ethic to actually put in the work to find it. My dad has told me this legend several times over the decades and he has told me how he wishes he could find it if it's true, and all I can tell him is that I have concrete evidence that it is true. Why won't I tell even my own dad?...He has a tendency to not use discretion. Tis a shame. It sort of pains me to have to keep it a secret. Anyhow....just take my word for it....don't blab. It will get easier over time to keep your mouth shut.

You really need to start working on doing your research on this web site. Eventually you will come across stories from folks who blabbed or trusted the wrong person, only to discover that someone else beat them to it - sometimes the very person they trusted.

Yep, it's exceptionally hard. Some folks have been working a trail for years. I imagine some have worked a trail their whole lives with no luck. This stuff was not intended to be found by the uninitiated and unenlightened.

I've been thinking about that. Would I have to delete the post? Or is there an edit post. I mostly use the mobile app. Thank you. Really my problem is I do tend to blab too much when I get really excited about something. Didn't really think about people trying to "encroach" not sure if that's the rite term. Thanks. I have been reading up on line. I've been back to the site and have found other odd things. I agree though if there is anything there it is going to take a long time to figure out.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
The symbols in the first three pics appear to be anchored crosses versus arrows but what are the symbols at 250 degrees and about 4 feet from the cross in the first pic (i.e. West Southwest in the next rock layer down)?

Frank

OP
OP
S

suberdave

May 22, 2012
Eagle Rock CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, it's funny how you could look at something over and over. So is it just morphing or is it a head looking straight at the triangle? Is that what you see?

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, it's funny how you could look at something over and over. So is it just morphing or is it a head looking straight at the triangle? Is that what you see?

Wow also! I never saw the head until you pointed it out. I was referring to the symbols to the right of that (small case "r", small capital "A", large "TIS", then ' + ') but there also appears to be two spear point or arrow symbols directly in front of the head's forehead and maybe some other scattered symbols between the head and the symbols I noted above. Not sure whether these are just newer graffiti or true old treasure symbols and also whether the head is the same or natural. You need to take very good pics of all of the rock outcroppings, rock layers and probably individual rocks and boulders in this area and study them for other hidden symbols as I believe there are more.

Frank

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
If the symbols I noted previously are genuine treasure symbols and are in Latin, then "raTIS" or "ratis" means raft, Since there is a river nearby, then the symbols may be indicating you need to travel by raft.:dontknow:

Frank

OP
OP
S

suberdave

May 22, 2012
Eagle Rock CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In an article I read, one treasure hunter said he found rocks that pointed to the treasure, and about 60 hole carved in the side of a rock outcropping that he thought led to the treasure.
I found those carved holes. My theory is the carved holes were actually where the treasure was. I believe people put money or jewels in these carvings and made a adobe like mud and covered the holes so it would look like one rock. Think about it, its like today's safety deposit box. You wouldn't want all your valuables in one spot, you want to diversify your assets.
The triangle with the cross or arrow and the face in my previous posts are on the same level or rock oucrops just further up the road.
There still, if I'm right, might be some pockets that were not collected. I sure would like to talk to some of the og treasure hunters that were looking for this. Let me know if you agree or disagree. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1492729003.811127.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1492729034.861599.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1492729068.104887.jpg
The last photo might be a cache spot. I don't think that was done by rats or birds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread