Buried Treasure Site. - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Buried Treasure Site.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2015
    157 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sam. If you formulate your opinion of a well written treasure lead, that evans223 was kind enough to give us, on a 40 year old book and the nightly news you probably couldn't find coins in your couch cushions.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4462 times
    I been finding coins and jewel since 1964, many years before many people started using metal detectors on beaches and on land. I never read or heard of the book that you mention. As far as nighly news, they do talk about people on vacatation killed in Mexico. Go on your own risk.
    LouMiller likes this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4462 times
    Quote Originally Posted by XtreasureX View Post
    Sam, I will ask again and point blank. How do you know that "they want it"? How do you know it is not safe? When was Glenn Carson last in Mexico? "Trust me" is hardly a reasonable response. I am responding from a current perspective in Mexico and yet you still disagree with me based on, what appears to be, an old book and your opinion. I addressed this in my previous post yet no one has been able to offer anything substantially valid. This type of rhetoric offers nothing to the recovery of the treasure. It merely clouds up already muddy water.
    Re-read # 21.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4462 times
    Do not believe everything that you read in his books.

May 2003
    Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
    50 times
    Hi.

I'll contribute my "would".........
    If there is any Big Game in that wide area,show up as a Hunter/with Guide...Flash some Kill Shot photos to show your Prowess.And get permission to "Roam".... pack a Drone,and get in fairly close,enough to use the Drone.It sounds as though it's remote enough,that you would be OBSERVED by the Locals,only on GOING into the area and COMING out of the area..Find the Hot area with the Drone.A small leased Helicopter from Stateside,(they'll just think your the Cartel,landing for a Pee Break)a Month after leaving....Night landing,next Night Pickup.That's the Ticket.
    stoneshirt.
    T.C. likes this.

May 2003
    Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
    50 times

Lots of Fun at a Party.

"You are total confused my friend. Don't take our advice, ask a good lawyer if people have the right to go on public lands, towns, cities, states, federal government lands to search for and recover buried treasures or anything of value without written legal contracts. If successful in recover treasures, always pay your state and federal income taxes or off to jail you may go."

S.
    Honest Samuel likes this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4462 times
    Quote Originally Posted by XtreasureX View Post
    Sam. If you formulate your opinion of a well written treasure lead, that evans223 was kind enough to give us, on a 40 year old book and the nightly news you probably couldn't find coins in your couch cushions.
    I am insulted. Have we ever met? Do you know for a fact that I never found buried treasures in Connecticut where I live?

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4462 times
    Quote Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
    It's kinda odd, XtreasuerX hasn't reported back from his adventure into Mexico...
    I info all of you over the years that Mexico is not safe for any reasons for any reasons. Guess that he did not listen.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4462 times
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneshirt View Post
    "You are total confused my friend. Don't take our advice, ask a good lawyer if people have the right to go on public lands, towns, cities, states, federal government lands to search for and recover buried treasures or anything of value without written legal contracts. If successful in recover treasures, always pay your state and federal income taxes or off to jail you may go."

S.
    Thanks for repeating myself.

Mar 2015
    157 times
    Samuel. It was meant to insult you. You have bad manners and you don't listen.
    G.A.P.metal likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links