Buried Treasure Site. - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Buried Treasure Site.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Mar 2015
    179 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sam. If you formulate your opinion of a well written treasure lead, that evans223 was kind enough to give us, on a 40 year old book and the nightly news you probably couldn't find coins in your couch cushions.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4968 times
    I been finding coins and jewel since 1964, many years before many people started using metal detectors on beaches and on land. I never read or heard of the book that you mention. As far as nighly news, they do talk about people on vacatation killed in Mexico. Go on your own risk.
    LouMiller likes this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4968 times
    Quote Originally Posted by XtreasureX View Post
    Sam, I will ask again and point blank. How do you know that "they want it"? How do you know it is not safe? When was Glenn Carson last in Mexico? "Trust me" is hardly a reasonable response. I am responding from a current perspective in Mexico and yet you still disagree with me based on, what appears to be, an old book and your opinion. I addressed this in my previous post yet no one has been able to offer anything substantially valid. This type of rhetoric offers nothing to the recovery of the treasure. It merely clouds up already muddy water.
    Re-read # 21.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4968 times
    Do not believe everything that you read in his books.

May 2003
    Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
    99 times
    Hi.

I'll contribute my "would".........
    If there is any Big Game in that wide area,show up as a Hunter/with Guide...Flash some Kill Shot photos to show your Prowess.And get permission to "Roam".... pack a Drone,and get in fairly close,enough to use the Drone.It sounds as though it's remote enough,that you would be OBSERVED by the Locals,only on GOING into the area and COMING out of the area..Find the Hot area with the Drone.A small leased Helicopter from Stateside,(they'll just think your the Cartel,landing for a Pee Break)a Month after leaving....Night landing,next Night Pickup.That's the Ticket.
    stoneshirt.
    T.C. and crashbandicoot like this.

May 2003
    Santa Marta de Magdalena,Colombia
    99 times

Lots of Fun at a Party.

"You are total confused my friend. Don't take our advice, ask a good lawyer if people have the right to go on public lands, towns, cities, states, federal government lands to search for and recover buried treasures or anything of value without written legal contracts. If successful in recover treasures, always pay your state and federal income taxes or off to jail you may go."

S.

Dec 2013
    206 times
    Sign me up for the hunt sounds like living life.

Aug 2020
    Maharlika
    Clone pulse dive
    102 times
    Age is a factor in risk taking ...Treasure Hunting is a dangerous hobby.... add in a foreign country.... its almost got me killed ....People every day killed for less then $20 i lost count 35 years ago ...... People see lots of gold good luck in keeping your treasure .... Thumbs up to Samuel
    Honest Samuel likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    41495 times
    Honest Samuel, obey our rules or lose your ability to post. You are insulting a member who hasn't replied in 6 months.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Mar 06, 2021 at 09:51 PM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971
    306th Bomb Wing Strategic Air Command
    Lackland AFB, Tx.
    Lowry AFB, Co.
    McCoy AFB, Fl
    Kadena AFB, Okinawa 1968-1969, 1970-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

I exercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

(PER ADMINS AVATARS AND SIGNATURES DO NOT FALL UNDER RULES FOR RELIGION AND POLITICS)

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4968 times
    Just defending myself which I am entitle to. # 31 & # 36 are harassing and insultine me and they should be given time off. # 38 is a great interesting member who enjoy me defending myself.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    41495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Samuel View Post
    Just defending myself which I am entitle to. # 31 & # 36 are harassing and insultine me and they should be given time off. # 38 is a great interesting member who enjoy me defending myself.
    That post was 15 months ago and you replied to it 15 months ago. If you wish to continue posting here please do not do it again,
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Mar 07, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

Lackland AFB, Tx.
    Lowry AFB, Co.
    McCoy AFB, Fl

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

(PER ADMINS AVATARS AND SIGNATURES DO NOT FALL UNDER RULES FOR RELIGION AND POLITICS)

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4968 times
    That because I forget thing like when members insult me. I be 79 years old next month.
    crashbandicoot likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    41495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Samuel View Post
    That because I forget thing like when members insult me. I be 79 years old next month.
    Well I'm 73..... Post by our rules...
    crashbandicoot likes this.

Lackland AFB, Tx.
    Lowry AFB, Co.
    McCoy AFB, Fl

2nd Amendment

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4968 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    That post was 15 months ago and you replied to it 15 months ago. If you wish to continue posting here please do not do it again,
    Well, it is back again.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4968 times
    While many of you had gone treasure hunting and for pleasure, Mexica is not for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links