Need help how to determine this.

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all hunters,

Can you help me how to determine this kind of rock, i will show you later. This rock have many engraved and forming a symble something like letter V and straight line. We start digging this a month ago and found this i think we're near in the entrance but unfortionately i was trap with the huge boulder rock so i was thinking that i need to find a way so i research again in the web and learn the idea of how to douse so decided to make my own dowser so i started to dowsing my site and i found a vintage bottle in the X spot of the dowser, i just want your openion or idea for the pro hunter like you to identify about this so that we can dig safe. Cause i'm a biggener only in terms of treasure hunting.

I also found a empty shell in our treasure site not so deep, i think this is from machingun using the JIA during WW2. This empty shells have a code 4 3 T W rounded in the side of firing pin or trigger point. Can someone help me what kind of gun is this and where it came from.

Pls. See the attached photo below.

Any help is very much appreciated. TIA

Br. 20200119_134848.jpg 20200114_080534.jpg 20200114_080605.jpg 20191226_134147.jpg

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just looking at it looks like a 50 Browning machine gun hull.The 43 TW indicates it was made in 1943 at Twin Cities Arsenal.Jim.

OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just looking at it looks like a 50 Browning machine gun hull.The 43 TW indicates it was made in 1943 at Twin Cities Arsenal.Jim.
Hi, thanks for the reply. How about the carving sign in the rock, is this a treasure sign? I have another rock found in a dig site around 8ft deep, it's look like a red rock with carving a straight line. Please take a look at the picture below.

And when i'm trying to trace the straight line in this rock this is the result, please see the 2 image.

Need help about this, if this is a Japanese sign or nature only. TIA

BR. 20201101_131153.jpg Screenshot_20201110-170324.jpg

OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys i found an arrow head pointing horizontal to the another triangle sign. Please help me what is the meaning of this sign.

Br. TIA

IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0258.jpg

OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys.

I'm Here Again Really Need your precious time to look at this for a while to figure this out guys.

Can someone tell me which direction in this arrowhead i continue to dig is it number 1 going to North East or number 2 pointing to South East please guys i really need your expertise this time.
Arrow Head.jpg

This picture that is the actual position before i remove that rock with arrowhead.
Arrow Head Cange Direction.jpg

Please Any help is very much appreciated. TIA

BR.

OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to all,

Is this number 3?
IMG_0454.jpg

Can someone give some idea right there?

TIA

BR.

OP
OP
minDtwisteR

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, i just want to know if this is a concrete cement during world war 2.

IMG_0675.png

After breaking this concrete box this is what inside with sea shells mixed in the small and medium rocks to the cement, i'm not so sure if that yellow line is wood, please see the picts below.
IMG_0677.png
IMG_0681.png

But if this is a wood i don't know why they mixed it there, is it possible that this wood if mixed in the cement cannot be broken for a long time run up to now and there is a iron spike in the side of this concrete also. Please see the side view picts.
IMG_0676.png

I think guys i'm very near.

Wish me luck guys.

BR.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I couldn,t help with the rocks.I know a bit about ammo but nada about rocks,except that round ones are easier to throw than some others.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread