Xlt still exellent

mextallion

Jan 13, 2014
porterville calif
Detector(s) used
Spectrum xlt x-terra master huntercx gemini3 sierra madre, v3i, tdi, gti2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After putting away my xlt for 3 yrs i took it out n used it yesterday. For 3 yrs i have been detecting with my V3i and my Etrac. All i can say is waoooo my xlt is a heck of a detector. I will never get rid of it. Just amazing detector.

Adrian SS

Dec 7, 2008
Canberra
Detector(s) used
LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Have to agree with you.
The XLT can be customised to just about any kind of metal detecting.
It is reliable detects deep and can be configured in a myriad of ways. One of Whites classics that will never grow old.

fuceye

Dec 13, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt,ctx3030,equinox 850
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to say my screen has so many lines in it it looks like a game boy I dropped on the pavement...... now I need a replacement.....(screen display)

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been using mine since 1995 - other guys laugh at me but I still can hang with the boys with the F75s and other high line land machines
I can go deeper than them using my water CZ21 if i have to prove anything

hameg_5000

Jan 5, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, greetings from Spain. I have an XLT with coil of series 9.5 "which configuration you use for maximum depth in the mount? I do not have any exoerience with the XLT

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
Hello everyone, greetings from Spain. I have an XLT with coil of series 9.5 "which configuration you use for maximum depth in the mount? I do not have any exoerience with the XLT

I accept -20 thru +95, and run TX/RX settings so it's stable. 25 years, and no problems. Dig and learn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread