A Question and a Complaint

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Question: Why does Deus change the silencer setting every time reactivity settings are altered?

So annoying!

Complaint: Add a belt loop to the belt pouch! Add one right behind the clip. Why is this not there?

With such excellent attention to design and engineering given to the detector (which I'm happy to pay for, and very satisfied. good job!) and a control unit that lists for $800, how in the hell does a simple, secure belt loop get overlooked if people are anticipated to wear it there?

Please fix that. I was not a happy hunter when I temporarily lost mine recently while hunting in the rain - not good! I eventually found it and all is well... this time.

Excellent products otherwise. Love the hard case.

Thank you for your attention.

pen

Apr 7, 2015
Ardmore, AL
Detector(s) used
Deus, AT Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question: Why does Deus change the silencer setting every time reactivity settings are altered?

So annoying!

I will second this one, very annoying!

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Reactivity and Silencer are important settings and interact very closely. I think XP probably determined that the novice user would not understand the relationship between the two settings and that the novice might set them in a way that they wouldn't compliment each other. So they made it that when you changed the Reactivity, it changed the Silencer to a value that would likely work well with the Reactivity setting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread